1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

ExotiPet (www.ExotiPet.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by thespidersweb, Jan 19, 2011.

1. thespidersweb

thespidersweb Arachnopeon

Ohio
    Advertisement
    I just recieved my order from ExotiPets.com And I am 100% satisfied! Fast shipping. and the t's were packed so well they stayed warm even though it's 29 degrees outside! Check em out and you will not be disappointed!

2. Lolita

Lolita Arachnoknight

I traded a Avic versicolor for a chaco and 2 curly hairs not only were they nice and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process but they threw in an extra curly, all T's were well packed healthy overall nice T's and i cannot recommend them enough they are great to deal with and run an awesome business!

3. MsM0nster

MsM0nster Arachnopeon

Denver
    Thank you Brandon and Ashley..

Hey guys! This is Jenna, I just adopted a white knee from you guys and he/she is just darling. I have been looking to adopt spiders from trustworthy people (the reptile store we go to usually has Tarannys but they always look so unhealthy. Missing legs. Not very active.. etc).. and I am happy to have met you! I will be doing further adoptions from you in the future :} Thanks so much! {D

Jenna and Dustin

4. discarn8

discarn8 Arachnopeon

Excellent buying experience - exotipet.com

Brandon & Ashley - thank you for a very clean, enjoyable and educational buying experience.

So far our A. Metallica & A. Urtican are doing wonderful! They had their "first meal at home" last night (hence my lady's big belly :) here in the photo) and seem to be settling in nicely. We have moved them into small glass jar containers so we can see them better :)

Thanks again!
    Richard & Jennifer

Attached Files:

5. nesok

nesok Arachnopeon

Brandon and Ashley have some very happy and healthy Ts. They went out of their way to accommodate my hectic schedule (for local pick-up, 4 Ts on two separate occasions) and were an absolute pleasure to do business with.

You can tell that they really care for their Ts, and I highly recommend them.

6. MikeC

MikeC Arachnoknight

Exotipet comes highly recommended from me!
    Brandon and Ashley were a pleasure to do business with.
    The slings I ordered were not quite ready to take home, however they kept ne updated with emails, and were very accommodating with pickup when they molted. Even met me half-way. The slings are acclimating well, and in great health.
    You will not be disappointed with any aspect of their business.

Mike

7. I love avics

I love avics Arachnopeon

Great service

Best service I've had yet. Very personable and the spider is very lively and happy. It arrived in amazing shape.

8. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

A++

Did a trade and everything went perfect. They communicated well, packed well, sent healthy animals and all around great transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

9. newspidermom

newspidermom Arachnosquire

Exotipet

Bought 6 A.Versi slings and one adult Rosie. They also threw in a free Rosie sling. The packaging was EXCELLENT and all arrived alive and well. All slings seem very healthy and are very active. Communication was excellent from the time they opened sac and I reserved my order to the day they shipped. I would highly recommend Exotipet to anyone and would love to deal with them again. Thanks Brandon & Ashley!

10. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

A+ Good people

I just did a trade with Brandon and Ashley. I was unable to ship on time because family was ill and they were very understanding. I received my end of the trade with perfect packing (as a matter of fact, I used EVERYTHING they shipped with, with the exception of the heat pack) and beautiful, heathy ts. There was a small issue but nothing we didn't work out very easily. I would hope we could do business again in the future. Thanks so much!!

11. Lolita

Lolita Arachnoknight

positive

so it's my second time dealing with them i traded a bunch of vials for an A metillica and i'm in love with the little one it's so adorable and awesome brandon and ashley are always nice fun to talk to and i can't recommend dealing with them enough they're the go to people for the avics especially

12. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire

Positive!!

Did a trade with Brandon and I am very happy.. He's a great guy and very professional.. Excellent packing and communication..A+...I will do business with Brandon any time.. Thanks for the healthy spiderlings..!!!!
    Paul Becker
    www.petcenterusa.net

13. 8by8

8by8 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Perfect

Just revived my end of a trade, and wow. Great communication, packing, and slings. Will do business any day with these guys. Deffinatly will tell everyone of my great first dealing with these two. A++

-Nick

14. Awsome folks

:shame:This review is about a month late so my apoligies guys. I live semi local to these guys and want everyone to know they are a top notch couple. I met and purchased 11 slings from them that were very fat and healthy and doing very well now a month later. I would highly recomend them to all and if your local check them out for sure. Thanks guys i am sure to buy more and more from you.

Thanks Heart:D

15. MsM0nster

MsM0nster Arachnopeon

Denver
    sunburst baboon

We just picked up our sunburst baboon and it's awesome :clap: Thanks for the great price! We'll see ya again soon i'm sure. :p

16. Henry Kane

Henry Kane Arachnoprince Old Timer

Completed a local trade with Brandon and Ashley, could not be more pleased! First off, communication (online and in person) was friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming. Second, having seen some stock, these folks keep some very clean, happy, healthy, all around well-kept spiders! They know and care about what they deal with!

My brand new P. ornata and little crew of N. chromatus are as healthy and alert as can be! It's clear they gave 'em tons of love, just like we will. Fantastic quality of stock and service here! :clap:

17. US Arachnids

US Arachnids Arachnoknight

++++++++++ positive ++++++++++

Just completed A trade with ExoticPet, Everything was 100% perfect, There communication was very good and I would recommend then to anyone. The packing was perfect and I couldnt be any happier.

I would gladly do business with them in the future.{D

Thanks,
    US Arachnids

18. ExotiPet.net

Positive {D

I ordered 2 B. Boehmei 1 1/2 in. slings from Brandon & Ashley
    They arrived on time, packed well, healthy and plump!
    Communication was wonderful and I even received a freebie!
    A little Curly Hair sling!

I am very happy with the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to
    order from them again at such great prices for Ts & shipping.

Thank you so much guys!

19. Garrick

Garrick Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE

I did a trade with Brandon and Ashley. They communicated promptly, packed well, and sent nice, healthy spiders.

I would definitely do business with them again.

20. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Nice trade

Did a large trade with E.P. and everything went well. USPS Express turned into 2 days instead of one, but the packing and health of the slings had them arriving here with no problems. Over all positive with comminication, packing, and health.

Thanks,
    Joe