1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Exotic Pets (Las Vegas, NV)

Discussion in 'Petstore Reviews' started by EulersK, Jun 25, 2015.

1. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoengineer Active Member

Advertisement
    Exotic Pets has been around for quite some time, although they have moved from time to time. They specialize in reptiles and amphibians, although they hold true to their name. They do indeed carry exotic mammals and arthropods. I have experience exclusively with their tarantulas, and nothing else.

The staff clearly cares about the animals they are selling – even the store environment permeates this. Living in Las Vegas, the heat is more than enough to kill most animals very quickly if left in a car. They have signs everywhere warning customers of this, and make it a point to warn them once again at checkout. At any given time, there is at least one employee who is very knowledgeable about each class of animal (arthropods, mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians).

Their supply selection is amazing, their animal selection is even better, and all of the animals are very clearly well taken care of. This store clearly breaks the mold of pet stores not knowing what they’re doing with exotic pets. This is the only place that I’ll buy my spiders from, and they’ve made me a recurring customer because of how they operate. I couldn’t recommend this store any higher; if you live in the Las Vegas area, checking them out is a must.