Exo Terra Mini Tall Terraria for Arboreals

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
I wanted to share photos of terraria I’ve set up for Poecilotheria — feedback and suggestions are welcome. :)

I’m pretty happy with the artificial plants in this one — especially the bamboo. They are more for me than my ever shy P. subfusca; they seem quite happy with the found wood they have made their home in.
B6B476A9-577D-4BF9-A1DA-78B937F7BA5F.jpeg

I haven’t seen my P. fasciata since I introduced them to their new home several weeks ago! Hopefully they will come out more once they are settled in. I am considering adding some taller artificial plant or hanging foliage to the back left.
FDB5341B-E79D-47E5-9551-9E7758C77327.jpeg

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Yeah, I think a good size slab of cork bark in the first one would finish it up nicely. One other thing is to be wary of the mesh tops. You can drape a cotton sheet (I have been using paper towels successfully thus far but I think some people were concerned about it limiting ventilation) across the top and that should discourage any climbing on the top. Or you can glue a piece of acrylic to the under side of the top (with some air holes drilled).

Now, I have noticed that my pokies that have cork tubes seem to really take to them. You might not see them all that much with that but it's another option to use besides a cork slab.

Venom1080 tends to recommend an additional piece of cork bark for larger specimens. In my experience though, my AF P. regalis hung out on it once and then never checked it out again so there is that...

Finally, pretty bang up job on the enclosures for the most part!

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
They look pretty good to me and i agree with the previous comments with a taller piece of corkbark for the first one.
Sweet enclosures btw.