1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] Exo factory - any experience?

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Doc Ebola, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Doc Ebola

Doc Ebola Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Has anyone ever purchased anything from the Polish online dealer Exo factory? If so, did it arrive in a good condition?
    He has a lot of rare species, but I found this blog making all sorts of heinous claims against him - mainly that he is just an out and out scam artist. Now, it could just be one (severely) disgruntled customer, or even a spurned lover, but it has made me quite wary. Thanks in advance.

2. Nik R

Nik R Arachnopeon

Poland
    No they are bad. I ordered bugs and paid for next day shipping, they sent me the wrong bugs by polish post and pocketed the significant cost difference. I placed a second order and they messed it up again. Said they'd make it right and never did.

I wouldn't do business with them.

3. jrh3

jrh3 Enigmatic Arachnoid Arachnosupporter

The blog is real and true. I know the guy that started the blog. Trust me he has burned many on other forums. I can count 5 bad transactions that I witnessed first hand. Sometimes you will luck up and get a good deal but 90 percent of the time it will not end well on the buyers end. Its like shaking hands with the devil.

4. Major 78

Major 78 Arachnosquire

He is a scammer. Don't trust him. Bugs will usually arrive dead, and starved. And in pieces believe it or not. He doesn't give refunds either.

5. Jordan1998

Jordan1998 Arachnosquire

I made a €200 order. Received nothig. He claimed i never paid. My bank transition says differently.

6. He really is a scammer. I ordered animals from him in November, got animals I didn't order (they were also packed very bad). When I contacted him about this he said he would send the animals I ordered when they were back in stock in February, then he changed it to march, after that I never heard from him again.