[Inquiry] Exo factory - any experience?

Doc Ebola

Arachnosquire
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the Polish online dealer Exo factory? If so, did it arrive in a good condition?
He has a lot of rare species, but I found this blog making all sorts of heinous claims against him - mainly that he is just an out and out scam artist. Now, it could just be one (severely) disgruntled customer, or even a spurned lover, but it has made me quite wary. Thanks in advance.

Nik R

Arachnopeon
No they are bad. I ordered bugs and paid for next day shipping, they sent me the wrong bugs by polish post and pocketed the significant cost difference. I placed a second order and they messed it up again. Said they'd make it right and never did.

I wouldn't do business with them.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the Polish online dealer Exo factory? If so, did it arrive in a good condition?
He has a lot of rare species, but I found this blog making all sorts of heinous claims against him - mainly that he is just an out and out scam artist. Now, it could just be one (severely) disgruntled customer, or even a spurned lover, but it has made me quite wary. Thanks in advance.
The blog is real and true. I know the guy that started the blog. Trust me he has burned many on other forums. I can count 5 bad transactions that I witnessed first hand. Sometimes you will luck up and get a good deal but 90 percent of the time it will not end well on the buyers end. Its like shaking hands with the devil.

Major 78

Arachnosquire
He is a scammer. Don't trust him. Bugs will usually arrive dead, and starved. And in pieces believe it or not. He doesn't give refunds either.

Jordan1998

Arachnosquire
I made a €200 order. Received nothig. He claimed i never paid. My bank transition says differently.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
He really is a scammer. I ordered animals from him in November, got animals I didn't order (they were also packed very bad). When I contacted him about this he said he would send the animals I ordered when they were back in stock in February, then he changed it to march, after that I never heard from him again.

Rudd

Arachnopeon
I sent them some stock last year and never got paid, be care ful.

Sandir

Arachnopeon
I made a €200 order. Received nothig. He claimed i never paid. My bank transition says differently.
How dit you contact him? I payed $100 2

weeks ago but i am receiving nothing. The order still says waiting for bank transfer payment, while i clearly payed ( i did a order before for 20 bucks wich i received) so i knew my payment went trough.