Exciting Hatch today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShellsandScales

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I was almost really bummed out but then got an amazing surprise. We got two eggs from one of my girls about 8 weeeks ago. Then two weeks later one of the eggs fell out. My guess is it wasn't good to begin with being her first batch and all. Well, I was quite nervous about the other egg for a while and a couple of days ago the remaining egg developed a dimple!!!! At first I thought it was going to hatch so I left it alone and gave it some time. Then a day went by with no baby, then another, I was very worried that the egg had died. Well, I woke up this morning to find a very healthy and beautiful Amelanistic tangerine fattail gecko!! What a looker I can't wait to see how this little one looks in a couple of months. Our female is amel/stripe and our male is amel/high orange.(extreme hi orange in my opinion but I'm a little biased). Well let me know what you think If you care to, I just had to share to let a little of my excitement out. Also if anyone has extra female (amel or regualar, well any morph for that matter) fattails let me know I really would like to make some hets and more amels for my breeding project.

Will try to remember to post a pic later if I get a chance.