European style plastic tubs?

PurelyRavage

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know where to find these type of tubs online? I'm looking to buy in bulk. Thespidershop had them online but I noticed they took them down a couple days ago before I could purchase some.

Attachments

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Does anyone know where to find these type of tubs online? I'm looking to buy in bulk. Thespidershop had them online but I noticed they took them down a couple days ago before I could purchase some.
I'd avoid eBay Chinese vendors. Ordered many of these and never arrived.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Moderator note: We don't allow links to online stores, dealers, or ads on the discussion boards (as they are akin to endorsements or advertisements), although members are free to share such links via private message.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
I had a post with the link to an online-shop here, but it was deleted.
If you are interested, send me a direct message and I can give you more information

Chris WT

Arachnosquire
Could you add the proper name of the tub or model number to aid in others serches?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That's too bad. I've ordered from eBay 100+ plastic pippettes for watering etc from a Chinese vendor for 2 Euro, in a bulk. Free shipping (the average, no tracked at all, slow as hell shipping). The parcel arrived after two months, ah ah, but that was a very nice deal.

In UK, England, that exactly pipette was 0.20 GBP one - such Tea drinking Scrooges :angelic:

buzz182

Arachnosquire
Can't say that I have ever had this problem with Chinese vendors as long as I have followed the rule to only buy something I want and not something I need every purchase has arrived eventually.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Can't say that I have ever had this problem with Chinese vendors as long as I have followed the rule to only buy something I want and not something I need every purchase has arrived eventually.
I've also got some stuff without issue, but for certain breakable things (e.g. plastic or acrylic enclosures) 90% of the time they've been shattered in shipping. And other things like these European style enclosures just never arrived.

I've actually found the prices of enclosures on Ebay from Asia have skyrocketed in the last 6 months, not many deals to be had. Have found much more reliable and often cheaper North American options.

ElJuramentado

Arachnopeon
Just in case this is still unsolved...These boxes are called BraPlast and come with clear or solid white Bottom part. They come in different sizes as well and have a good availability in Europe, even sold on Amazon.