european style enclosures

oblivion56

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
does anyone know where you can buy euro style (all acrylic) enclosures in the states?i'm sure you guys have seen them in post from germany and the netherlands.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
I think your thinking of the "chocolate box" type there not always easy to find over here too (not cheaply anyway) i could not resist here's one of my european style enclosures {D

Attachments

Stagger-Lee

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
have you tried Tap Plastics here in the US thye carry all sorts of acrylic boxes ect...

TRowe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I buy acrylic containers identical to those on the Tap website at a local Michael's craft store. After using baby food and pickle jars to house spiderlings, I've found the acrylic containers to be far superior. I haven't seen anything larger than the 4"x4"x4", though. It probably wouldn't be too difficult (or costly?) to make custom containers on a larger scale using plexiglas and silicone caulk, right?

Tim

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
euro style?! :?
I dont think i have seen what you mean..
every time i see something like the ones on the pics in the links its from someone in US

if anybody know a site where I can buy this in Euro please let me know.. (or in store in Sweden/denmark ;))

Dekejis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I use those; you can get them at the container store really cheaply.
I wish they made them in larger sizes though..