'European style' enclosure for juvies/young adults?

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Yeah, they don't sell them in the US AFAIK. Then again, we can't get AMAC boxes here so it kinda evens out.

They're awful IMO, the feeding hatches are flimsy and break too easily, and they're too shallow. The flat faunariums are much better, they at least allow for a decent amount of sub.
Mine is perfect, nothing loose about it and doesn’t give a loud snap like the other ones do and startles my T
Keepers preference I guess that’s why there’s so many choices

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Ended up making my own enclosures from model car display cases, I’m a pretty impatient person haha. But thanks tho!

MikeyD

Arachnosquire
The ebay ones all come from China and they arrive cracked and useless because they ship everything in bubble mailers and don't care if it gets damaged. Of the 4 I ordered only one survived the trip and I had to put tape on a few small cracks.
I like them as far as functionality and appearance and would buy more if I knew they wouldn't arrive broken.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
The ebay ones all come from China and they arrive cracked and useless because they ship everything in bubble mailers and don't care if it gets damaged. Of the 4 I ordered only one survived the trip and I had to put tape on a few small cracks.
I like them as far as functionality and appearance and would buy more if I knew they wouldn't arrive broken.
Wow that’s really Sh$&tty of them, it doesn’t matter how much something costs, it is their obligation to ship said thing they’re selling, whatever said thing maybe.
I’ve learned my lesson after my first order placed from there. After 65 days of wait, 2 customs phone calls they called me btw
And 30€ to obtain the package I was furious.