Genus Euathlus

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats awesome. My sp. yellow looks kinda like that without the orange stripe. HGopefully as it grows it will get that coloration.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Euathlus sp. "yellow" , ultimate male

so tiny:eek:

Anybody need him?;)
later, Tom

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
do these have to be allowed to burrow or can one just provide a hide?

Strubles

Arachnopeon
Thk u brachy, there is any possibilite to this sp or some very similiar occur at Brazil (at Minas Gerais)?

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
From Euathlus sp. "gold" "lowland", one of the girls I posted earlier on this thread.

Disclaimer; it's up to you to decide whether or not the bug actually belongs in Euathlus. ;)

Bill

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you know, euathlus (along with paraphysa) are a mess. it's undeniable. just look at E truculentus and E sp lowland gold. they look very similar IMO.

@padkison - about the Euathlus sp "flame/red" / "Flame" or who knows thing... that was sold to me by a very reliable dealer. sold to me as "flame". outside that, im not sure.

@ metallica -- your E pulcherimaklaasi doesn't look like the ones i have.. are you sure it isn't Homoeomma sp blue being sold under the name of E pulcherimaklaasi by mistake? that happens alot. the ones i own only have blue on the femurs, and that's it. the rest of the legs turn very fuzzy.
the world may never know :D lol jk

pic1 -- E truculentus. pic2 -- Euathlus sp Flame s'ling pic3 -- Euathlus sp fire

sorry for the blurry pics :eek: , it's the only camera i own. i'll try to get some of the E pulcherimaklaasi (green form) mature male, and of the Euathlus vulpinus soon.

Ps: anyone know the difference between sp flame, sp fire, or sp red? are they the same? imo, flame and fire are the same. but, i can't be sure of that.

Attachments

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@ metallica -- your E pulcherimaklaasi doesn't look like the ones i have.. are you sure it isn't Homoeomma sp blue being sold under the name of E pulcherimaklaasi by mistake? that happens alot. the ones i own only have blue on the femurs, and that's it. the rest of the legs turn very fuzzy.
the world may never know :D lol jk
I don't see where Eddy (metallica) posted in this thread?

Do you mean "TheNatural" instead? I would agree the spider he shows looks to be Homoeomma sp. "blue/large".

Eric

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't see where Eddy (metallica) posted in this thread?

Do you mean "TheNatural" instead? I would agree the spider he shows looks to be Homoeomma sp. "blue/large".

Eric

oops! sorry :eek: i did indeed mean thenatural. sorry for the confusion, guys!

dan