1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Ethel Webster's Tarantula Pictures

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by Ethel Webster, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Anoplogaster

Anoplogaster Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    You might get a small patch of reddish setae on the abdomen next molt. I honestly think they look the prettiest in that transitional phase.

2. Nightshady

Nightshady Dislike Harvester Arachnosupporter

Ha, mine is the same way. I’ve never seen it leave its web lair once in the few months I’ve had it.

3. Ethel Webster

Ethel Webster Arachnosquire

It's begun leaving its web more now. Yesterday, it stayed out whilst I removed the lid of its tub, so I was able to get some photos!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ethel Webster

It's begun leaving its web more now. Yesterday, it stayed out whilst I removed the lid of its tub, so I was able to get some photos!

5. Ethel Webster

On Wednesday, T number 7 arrived! I took delivery of a Chromatopelma Cyanopubescens sling. Well, it gives the Versicolor slings a run for their money in the looks department!! Such a pretty spider!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  6. MKNoiL

MKNoiL Arachnopeon

Poland
    Lokks same as mine ;) got mine month ago and she's eating and webbing like crazy. Great T ;)

7. Ethel Webster

So, today saw the arrival of my 8th tarantula. Seeing as it's my birthday soon, I treated myself to a teeny tiny B. Albopilosum Nicaragua sling! I love my larger Albop so much, I decided to get a tiny one so I can watch it grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1