User Ethel Webster's Tarantula Pictures

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
This morning a new spider arrived! I found a young female B. Boehmei (sexed by moult) for a great price so I snapped her up! I wanted a Boehmei a few months back, decided on an Emilia instead, until I got to the shop and fell in love with a Hamorii! I did get an Emilia sling after that. Now I have a beautiful Boehmei! All I need now is an Auratum to complete my 'Mexican set'!

Attachments

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
This morning a new spider arrived! I found a young female B. Boehmei (sexed by moult) for a great price so I snapped her up! I wanted a Boehmei a few months back, decided on an Emilia instead, until I got to the shop and fell in love with a Hamorii! I did get an Emilia sling after that. Now I have a beautiful Boehmei! All I need now is an Auratum to complete my 'Mexican set'!

Attachments

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
Oops, sorry! I've posted in the right section now, could a mod delete this thread please as I can't work out how to delete it myself?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
You can't delete threads. And mods shouldnt be expected to fix everything all the time.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Very nice addition, That species is on my list for the future as well as the B. auratum.

To pull you in even further I will simply say B. schroederi and B. klaasi.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Love it! I'm telling you, your collection isn't complete without B. klaasi :) Seriously a showstopper imo.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I agree that B.klaasi needs to be on that list. I adore my little girl and she is so stunning.
DSC05064-2.jpg

Ant

Arachnopeon
My two boehmei slings arrived today! Such vibrant coloring :happy:.