Ethel Webster's Jumping Spiders

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
My daughter lives on the IOW in the UK and got hers yesterday. I can't wait till I next go over to see him / or her !
Wow! What a small world! I may know of her if she's a member of WRAS, the Island's reptile & amphibian society.

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
I thought I'd post up some new photos of my pair of regal jumpers, Bella & Buster. I noticed this morning when I misted their enclosures that Bella had molted in her hammock. The, just a few hours later Buster molted too! I can't wait until they turf the old skins out as I want to have a good look and take some photos of them! Odd how they both molted within hours of each other though, most fascinating. Anyway, here's a few new pics.
Bella Noms.jpg Cutie!.jpg Bella fuzzbum.jpg Buster 1.jpg Buster 2.jpg

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Beauties. I love the pattern on Phidippus regius females, it looks like a face!

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Wow! What a small world! I may know of her if she's a member of WRAS, the Island's reptile & amphibian society.
Yes she is a member , her name is Lauren , she also keeps snakes , Lizard ! Mantis two kids and the other other half .

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
Bella moulted on 30th April and Buster on 1st May and since then they've eaten a small wax worm and a mealworm each. 20170507_135442-1.jpg 20170504_153928-1.jpg

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
watermark.jpg This morning i found a sling moult in the sling tub. I managed to remove it and found the carapace! It's really tiny, especially when compared to my adult/sub adults' moults! Thought you guys on here would appreciate this!
20170601_100530.jpg

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
A couple of pics and a video of Bella, my Regal female. She's so cute! Also got a video of her wiping her eyes!
20170529_112611.jpg 20170529_112408.jpg

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
They're so cute, and the tiny sling carapace, WOW, how teeny weeny is that, OMG!

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
It's almost 7 weeks now since my first sling emerged fully from the nest. A few of the larger slings are big enough to sex now! I have 20 of the larger ones separated out into deli cups, some in singles, other 2 or 3 to a cup depending on size. A lot more are still living communally in the large tub I've been raising them in. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the little ones grow. Ethel Webster lives on! 1498239370618.jpg

Ethel Webster

Arachnosquire
Not posted in a while, but the slings are doing fab! I have separated 26 onto deli cups now with more still housed communally as they are smaller. A few are now eating green bottles and teeny mealworms too. The first one went to her new home a couple of weeks ago and is doing great!

This little girl I am keeping. She seems keen to interact with me and she's so pretty!

Attachments

basin79

ArachnoGod
Not posted in a while, but the slings are doing fab! I have separated 26 onto deli cups now with more still housed communally as they are smaller. A few are now eating green bottles and teeny mealworms too. The first one went to her new home a couple of weeks ago and is doing great!

This little girl I am keeping. She seems keen to interact with me and she's so pretty!
You've done absolutely fantastic with them. Well done.