Species Ephebopus murinus

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Beautiful picture Imortalis. Got to love a grumpy spider who's not happy to see you even though you're happy to see it! I love that iridescent shine on their feet. So pretty.

Perhaps we could see some pictures of Chainsaw's giant spider? You should make a picture thread Chainsaw, with your 50 Ts I'm sure you've got a lot to show off.

SC Tarantulas

Arachnoknight
I Had Flash backs Just Looking At This While Sitting Right Next To My Big 8" E.murinus XD
Doubt that. If so it couldn't have been an E. Murinus perhaps it was an E. normous?

Imortalis

Arachnopeon
Beautiful picture Imortalis. Got to love a grumpy spider who's not happy to see you even though you're happy to see it! I love that iridescent shine on their feet. So pretty.
Thank you! Yeah she's gorgeous, isn't she?

soundsmith

Arachnopeon
Just received this 5" girl from snakecollector on here, what a beauty! (click for larger)

Last edited:

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
She's absolutely gorgeous! I want one of these so much. I love the contrast and those beautiful epaulets.

soundsmith

Arachnopeon
Couple more:

Radium: John (snakecollector) still has a few of these females at an awesome price in the classifieds just FYI.

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
I have issues, because this is the first thing I came to look at when I noticed the forums are back up. She's so cute!

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
0.0.1 E murinus. First picture it is down its burrow, next picture it has exit the burrow. I could not take the lid of, cis when i do it shoors back down 20190518_082252.jpg 20190520_190102.jpg

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Beautiful T, I just sold my female today actually to save room so someone will have a beauty in their collection.