Species Ephebopus murinus

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Could you post a better shot of the burrow it's in? Did the T construct it completely or did you provide a start?

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It constructed it by itself, by wetting its legs with water and substrate and webbing up the substrate into a volcano like shape!!

Vanan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! Wicked burrow and a wicked T! I await the day I get my E. murinus. Nothing extraordinarily spectacular about them but still gorgeous in my eyes. Maybe it's the whole skeleton look. :p

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanx, Yes they are beautiful T's, I had this one since it was 1/2 inch and it grew ULTRA FAST!! Only 3 molts ago it was a baby. ;P

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, Mine did the exact same thing. Very unfortunatly it matured into a male, and later got eaten and the female molted soon after.:(

Mick

Attachments

Last edited:

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice, I love this little guy!! I hope its a female!!!! I'll be satisfied with a male too though!!

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The only thing is the males dont look like the females at all though. And dont last as long.
Mick

RaZeDaHeLL666 said:
Nice, I love this little guy!! I hope its a female!!!! I'll be satisfied with a male too though!!

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I know males dont last long, but they dont look alike?? that sux. What are some of the differences between males and femmes??

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
RaZeDaHeLL666 said:
I know males dont last long, but they dont look alike?? that sux. What are some of the differences between males and femmes??

The males turn a brownish color with stripes and are much much leggier.
Mike

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ooh, that sux! I'de still love my guy though. I hope its a female. its about 2 inches already so i think my next molt, ill send it in to get it sexed.

MACZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is one of the nicest spiders I have seen ,I now have someone trying to find me one.

mick

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bearo said:
nice :)
I like the "burrow"

I love your avitar...= Jeet Kune DO= The way of the intercepting fist...Bruce lee...the king of kings