ENTIRE collection disposed of !!!

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you so much... everyone...

I feel so blessed and I feel so much support,
thanks all for the comments and offers. :)

From the bottom of my <3

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Miss Bianca I'm really sorry to hear about your loss :[
I don't know how I would deal with that..My first thought would probably be revenge but honestly what would that even solve?
Hey if your going to the next White plains show send me a PM and if your interested I'll bring a spider or to two for ya ;]
-Chris

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Hey if your going to the next White plains show send me a PM and if your interested I'll bring a spider or to two for ya ;]
same here :cool:

Later, Tom

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you need any Periplaneta for a present to dear old grandma lemme know rofl. ;P Man that really sucks though.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow...thats nuts!must really suck...:(
i feel so sorry for you,and your Ts and other pets.
i get sad when i WILLINGLY get rid of any of my pets,but having someone close to you just throw them out???:mad:
i'd be sueing her right now.

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am just now reading this and I have NEVER heard of someone let alone a family member doing this to another. Was she doing this out of spite? Is she a nice person? I just don't understand, everyone where I work and live know how much my T's mean to me and they would never do anything to upset me. I 'm sorry girl, that is just not excusable!!! I'll be thinking about you. You are an adult for crying out loud not a kid that can't make decisions!! I'm just really sorry

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
A phone call from grandma would have been nice, but whats done is done.

I will send more if you are planning to keep T's again.

Something to remember though, people are more important than things,

(or animals ), don't let it ruin a relationship with grandma, that would be bad too. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Dave

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have read your post and I can't believe it. Thats just crazy.

I would like to donate a few of the slings I have breed. If you just pay shipping. We will get you back into the hobby in no time. I know you will miss your pets, but nothing you can do no but, start over Revenge is never a good thing.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am SO sorry for your loss!!! It's a horrible experience to go through. I know what you're going through.. I have a feeling MY entire collection's been killed (I left them at my parent's house and said I would come back for them, I now live ten hours away and my dad informed me that they got rid of them via the freezer). Don't know if they really did kill my collection as I have been lied to before, but I definitely know how you feel :( it is an absolutely horrible feeling. When Matt and I get around to getting a couple female blondis for our immature male, you can guarantee we'll be setting aside a couple for you! :D

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This is the first I've seen this thread, and when I read it, my heart went to the bottom of my stomach. My heart truly goes out to you. I wish there was something I can do, but kind words and my empathy is all I have to offer.

I am truly, truly sorry.......

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Update: I have started my new humble collection :eek:
and I must say, I am very happy, I am truly happy.
In a week or so I believe it will have doubled,
and then there's a show coming up in 3 weeks or so.. very excited..

----------------------------

I'd love that!! So cool!

When Matt and I get around to getting a couple female blondis for our immature male, you can guarantee we'll be setting aside a couple for you! :D
Thank you, I really do appreciate it.

This is the first I've seen this thread, and when I read it, my heart went to the bottom of my stomach. My heart truly goes out to you. I wish there was something I can do, but kind words and my empathy is all I have to offer.

I am truly, truly sorry.......

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Shipped you 2 P.irminia slings today. Hopefully they will clear customs fine. I labeled it as a gift as (childhood toy) haha.

Should be there within the week.

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's horrible what happened but amazing how people on this board have offered to support you and help you get back on track with the hobby. :clap:

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh my godd!!!! I hadn't realized WHERE you were!!!

Thanks!!! Wow..

And YES..everyone has been wonderful!!.

Shipped you 2 P.irminia slings today. Hopefully they will clear customs fine. I labeled it as a gift as (childhood toy) haha.

Should be there within the week.

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just checking in

Thought I would just check in here and I have read the last few pages of this thread and there is hope for the human race:clap: you should make your Grandma read this thread.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I would be in jail, plain and simple....if a family member or not did this to me....I would do more harm to them then to someone else....they are supposed to love and respect you!! A mop would be need to clean up red fluids....I can't even imagine that, I truly can't! I have quite a few sacs on the way...I will also donate.

P.s wandering spiders are useful sometimes!!

I would only do the above to a man.....never a woman, but she wouldn't have a house that was worth much when I was finished.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would be in jail, plain and simple....if a family member or not did this to me....I would do more harm to them then to someone else....they are supposed to love and respect you!! A mop would be need to clean up red fluids....I can't even imagine that, I truly can't! I have quite a few sacs on the way...I will also donate.

P.s wandering spiders are useful sometimes!!

I would only do the above to a man.....never a woman, but she wouldn't have a house that was worth much when I was finished.
Wow.... just .... wow. I've been paying close attention to this thread. I would have been thoroughly hurt and angry. My mom has done similar to a bunch of my 6/8 legged critters before I got into tarantulas. She just assumed it was a phase and I would "get over it." Needless to say, she's kind of figured my interests in these animals are not going to go away.

I just can't fathom doing physical or any other harm to another being, relative or not, even as insensitive as this act was. I, however, have been known in high school for my passive-aggressive tactics. You know, itching powder used to be made with urticating hairs (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge) ;) {D

I would try to calmly talk to her to let her know that those were not just things to you.

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the only thing i could ever do to someone who did that to me family or not i would go in the house and just start breaking crap i am extremly sorry for this i dont think i could ever speak to that person again.

Last edited by a moderator: