Enough Vent for Sling Enclosure?

enperrial

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone! I'm taking my first steps into the hobby scene here and am looking into getting my first slings! I've been working on modifying amac boxes for some sling enclosures and am wondering if I should add more vent before cleaning up and setting up the enclosures. Both boxes are identical, so only one's pictured!

This is going to be for a C. Versicolor.

Attachments

Pells pets

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone! I'm taking my first steps into the hobby scene here and am looking into getting my first slings! I've been working on modifying amac boxes for some sling enclosures and am wondering if I should add more vent before cleaning up and setting up the enclosures. Both boxes are identical, so only one's pictured!

That is fine. Good luck with your fuzz babies!:)

PhilMcWonder

Arachnoknight

Looks good to me.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I've been working on modifying amac boxes for some sling enclosures and am wondering if I should add more vent before cleaning up and setting up the enclosures. Both boxes are identical, so only one's pictured!

It looks pretty good, but with Caribena versicolor, it never hurts to err on the side of more ventilation.

enperrial

Arachnopeon
It looks pretty good, but with Caribena versicolor, it never hurts to err on the side of more ventilation.
I'll add some more vent near the bottom of the enclosure on the sides and some along the top in the front then! Also, didn't notice the housing subforum here, sorry about that!

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
You already have enough vent holes? Here, have a few more. You can always have more than enough vent holes, then some more. :angelic:

Below are the enclosures (with vent holes) I used over the course of my Caribena versicolor’s growing journey.

33BDC47C-20AE-48A8-A097-B1686C378482.jpeg

C263EE8F-6AE7-4BA9-8C34-1F6BF53790CD.jpeg

16C27E4A-104F-4987-A5F1-27804859FCB9.jpeg

0FF6E935-D26F-4020-B0ED-CD9BB1C4A036.jpeg