Enclosures per size of tarantula

kcuB yrogerG

Arachnopeon
So this is mainly for adult T's. What are some good enclosures for species that get between say 4-7" inches? Would a 5 gallon tank with a replaced top suffice? And the larger critter keepers? What else is out there that can be used?
Arboreals/fossorial/terrestrial a like.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So this is mainly for adult T's. What are some good enclosures for species that get between say 4-7" inches? Would a 5 gallon tank with a replaced top suffice? And the larger critter keepers? What else is out there that can be used?
Arboreals/fossorial/terrestrial a like.
I suggest you search the internet and this forum. There's A LOT out there that can be used.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i would say 30x30x20/30cm glass enclosures for spiders, but no clue how easy it is to get them outside europe

They don't exist here. The European glass cubes are not here. Acrylic is the popular material for some reason. I'd take glass myself. Each has plus/minus issues.

kcuB yrogerG

Arachnopeon
I suggest you search the internet and this forum. There's A LOT out there that can be used.
I've tried the internet. I'm always brought to exo terras and those acrylic enclosures. Both which can be a little pricey. I'll check on here though, completely forgot about the search section

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've tried the internet. I'm always brought to exo terras and those acrylic enclosures. Both which can be a little pricey. I'll check on here though, completely forgot about the search section
There’s Amazon eBay etc etc

And we all use containers not meant for Ts, so I don’t think you have looked too much at all.

kcuB yrogerG

Arachnopeon
There’s Amazon eBay etc etc

And we all use containers not meant for Ts, so I don’t think you have looked too much at all.
No, I use some enclosures that arent meant to be. Such as bearded dragon food containers, clear Tupperware, display cases, etc.,
I'm just looking to see what everyone uses for adults. Im going through the enclosures forum now.