Enclosures for new inbound T's!

Tweak

Arachnosquire
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337025207.463775.jpg
Just put my order in with Paul Becker so the occupants of these enclosures should be here Wednesday! Can't wait! Please let me know what you think. Thanks

P.metallica:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337025000.575938.jpg

P.rufilata:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337025067.257629.jpg

P.murinus:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337025130.762528.jpg

The substrates a little wet for my liking but it does have two days with the lids off to dry out.

Also some of you may know that I was planning on ordering a m.balfouri in this order but I decided if I'm going to start paying a butt load for "rare" T's I might as well start with one I'll see now and again haha

Tweak

Arachnosquire
Oh and I forgot to mention I'm going for a semi-arboreal setup for the OBT

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats on the order.. the new enclosures look great.

Leora22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh and I forgot to mention I'm going for a semi-arboreal setup for the OBT
Thats how I have my OBT's setup (Semi-Arboreal) It's better that way IMO. My OBT's love it. My OBT's web, build, web, build lol anyway nice setups and I hope all arrive safe and sound :)

Tweak

Arachnosquire
Thats how I have my OBT's setup (Semi-Arboreal) It's better that way IMO. My OBT's love it. My OBT's web, build, web, build lol anyway nice setups and I hope all arrive safe and sound :)
Haha thanks yea I'm trying to promote as much webbing as I can!

Shay

Arachnopeon
good lookin stuff dude. i have the same containers. from wally world. did you drill all the way through the top? what did you do for air

AReaHerps

Arachnopeon
How much are those containers? What's the brand? I'm interested in making on of those. Thanks

Sent from my Android Tapatalk App!

Tweak

Arachnosquire
good lookin stuff dude. i have the same containers. from wally world. did you drill all the way through the top? what did you do for air
I just drilled 4 rows of 15 holes on each side.

---------- Post added 05-14-2012 at 11:50 PM ----------

How much are those containers? What's the brand? I'm interested in making on of those. Thanks

Sent from my Android Tapatalk App!
I believe the brand is POP but i could be wrong I paid about 5$ for each of them at wal-mart. They are very nice and clear and the plastic is a breeze to drill through!

SamuraiSid

Arachnodemon
You americans.... I went to Wal-mart to look for these for my juvie P. regalis, and they didnt have anything even like it. Home Hardware had those containers for $15, yikes... Someone is just gonna live in their $2 cookie jar for a while longer.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You americans.... I went to Wal-mart to look for these for my juvie P. regalis, and they didnt have anything even like it. Home Hardware had those containers for $15, yikes... Someone is just gonna live in their $2 cookie jar for a while longer.
yep.. cheaper enclosure means you got that extra 13$ .. im sure you could pick up a new t for that:biggrin:

Archeadus

Arachnopeon
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/kitchen-and-food/food-containers-storage/oxo-pop-containers/f27738
Try that, I believe it is a set of them in different sizes for 15 dollars

---------- Post added 05-17-2012 at 03:52 AM ----------

May also be wrong about the piece set price :x

Last edited:

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The more expensive ones you guys are seeing are probably OXO brand. Everything they make is more expensive (but good quality).