Enclosures+ favorite species

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, two things to run by you guys. My P. Irminia is in premolt and I know my H.Mac will be getting there soon as well, so what do you guys like for arboreal enclosures? There's plenty of tanks and critter keepers for terrestrials, but other than the exo-terra there's not a lot of inspiration for the tree dwellers! Just seeing what you guys liked best for your arboreals!?
Secondly, what are some of your personal favorites? Tarantulas are so addicting, already thinking of what I'll add next. Right now my top 3 choices are C. Fimbriatus for it's webbing, C.Versicolor for its colors, and more Pokies because right now all I own is a P. Ornata, but really interested in hearing what other's favorites are as the Ornata wasn't even on my list originally but I went with an impulse decision at the time :D

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Right now my top 3 choices are C. Fimbriatus for it's webbing, C.Versicolor for its colors...
A GreenBottle Blue (Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens) is both beautifully colored and a webber, plus they are voracious eaters. Something to consider!

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Can't say for the first part, however the second part is a different story. My favorite species is the E. Sp. red, and I'll stop there so I can stop myself from gushing over this species.

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
A GreenBottle Blue (Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens) is both beautifully colored and a webber, plus they are voracious eaters. Something to consider!
For sure on my list asap too! Just trying to wait for a good deal on some:smug: