Enclosure questions.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
NW is North and South america.. everything else like Africa, Asia, and Australia are OW and where most defensive species come from.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
NW is North and South america.. Africa, Asia, Australia are OW and where most defensive species come from.
Not necessarily true. My most defensive species are all NW. Other than P. murinus and C. fimbriatus, I actually don't own an overly defensive OW.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Not necessarily true. My most defensive species are all NW. Other than P. murinus and C. fimbriatus, I actually don't own an overly defensive OW.
*most*

nearly all my OW are defensive, dont know what your OWs are on..

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
*most*

nearly all my OW are defensive, dont know what your OWs are on..
Heroin, for the most part.

But with only two exceptions, all of my OW's are terrestrial. Perhaps that would explain our delta.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Heroin, for the most part.

But with only two exceptions, all of my OW's are terrestrial. Perhaps that would explain our delta.
pot works wonders for calming them down.

my meanest specimens are H. sp. hercules, P. muticus, C marshalli, P murinus.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
pot works wonders for calming them down.

my meanest specimens are H. sp. hercules, P. muticus, C marshalli, P murinus.
And my meanest are P. murinus, A. geniculata, P. cancerides, and G. porteri :D I'm sure the P. muticus will develop some attitude eventually, though.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Here you go. Maps rule.
It's not fair that Antarctica is never considerated if you ask me. It's like that old man waiting for his sons, the sons he raised with many sacrifices, to pay him a visit in the hospice, but, deluded as always, returns inside alone :(

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's not fair that Antarctica is never considerated if you ask me. It's like that old man waiting for his sons, the sons he raised with many sacrifices, to pay him a visit in the hospice, but, deluded as always, returns inside alone :(
You find a T living there and I'll add it to the map. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Not only that, even on a mere 360° history/geographical level :pompous: <-- pure finest pundits of once a la "Le tour du monde en quatre-vingts jours"
That was a great book.

Antarctica takes a hit on maps because of the way map projection works. That is also why Greenland is almost the same size as Canada. :)