1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enclosure placement?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by moshpitpanda, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:48 AM.

1. moshpitpanda

moshpitpanda Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    So I have been posting a good bunch of beginner things lately and I hope this is not a stupid question but I have my tiny sling enclosure right next to my keyboard so I can always glance over at the little guy. Just curious on thoughts on this. I do not want to stress it out but figure it will be ok as long as I don't have any loud noises or slam the desk or anything like that.

2. Gaherp

Gaherp Arachnofarmer Old Timer

I do not see an issue with it unless it is just bombarded with excess light of heat given off by the electronics. My wife has a exo-terra next to here with a p. metallica, and the only thing I have witnessed is its dislike of her lamp light. Everyone needs a desk tarantula mascot ;)

3. KezyGLA

KezyGLA Arachnoking Active Member

Shouldnt be a problem at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. S and MJ

S and MJ Arachnopeon Active Member

Only thing i picked up that put my T's on edge was a complete change of scenery. We lived next to a freeway where the trucks would make our apartment block rumble. Then we moved into town into a quiet secluded garden cottage. Took my T's a while to adapt. They ALL didnt eat for about 3 weeks after the move. Sure ur desk buddy will be ok.

5. moshpitpanda

moshpitpanda Arachnopeon Active Member

Ok guys, thanks! He is half in the dirt with his butt just sticking out but I will do my best and not over think that, lol

• Funny Funny x 1