Emperor scorpion (pandinus imperator) finally gave birth!

Alex99

Arachnosquire
Just don’t stress her out. Try to feed her at night but don’t leave any live food. If she takes it that’s good of not remove it. I try to do that every night that way she’s full and doesn’t eat the babies. But sometimes they do anyways. It’s going to take like 2 weeks before the scorplings are off the mother’s back. Once that happens just remove the mother or the babies. Make sure the scorplings can’t get into the water you have for the mother. I usually remove the water and every other day I’ll leave it for a few hours. Congrats and good luck!!
Okay, as of right now do I need to worry about feeding the scorplings? And when they decide to get off her back can I start feeding them very small crickets? And once they leave her back can I House them individually? I'm trying to avoid cannibalism as of right now. Sorry I know this is like 5 back to back questions but I don't wanna mess this up :)

Alex99

Arachnosquire
Just don’t stress her out. Try to feed her at night but don’t leave any live food. If she takes it that’s good of not remove it. I try to do that every night that way she’s full and doesn’t eat the babies. But sometimes they do anyways. It’s going to take like 2 weeks before the scorplings are off the mother’s back. Once that happens just remove the mother or the babies. Make sure the scorplings can’t get into the water you have for the mother. I usually remove the water and every other day I’ll leave it for a few hours. Congrats and good luck!!
:)

Attachments