Emperor scorpion (pandinus imperator) finally gave birth!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Word! ...people still say that? Are you going to keep them? It looks like a good manageable brood you have.

ianhunt

Arachnopeon
Congrats! i bought a pair a while ago but it turned out to be both males :banghead:

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
Mines are around five-six inches and I don't think thats a huge emperor, adult females as far as I know.

Alex99

Arachnosquire
Thank you!!
My emp just gave birth and i need help and advice. What should i do man?!?!?! I dont want to stress the mom out to much but at the same time i want to make sure she has everything she needs.

Jose Rivera

Arachnopeon
My emp just gave birth and i need help and advice. What should i do man?!?!?! I dont want to stress the mom out to much but at the same time i want to make sure she has everything she needs.
Just don’t stress her out. Try to feed her at night but don’t leave any live food. If she takes it that’s good of not remove it. I try to do that every night that way she’s full and doesn’t eat the babies. But sometimes they do anyways. It’s going to take like 2 weeks before the scorplings are off the mother’s back. Once that happens just remove the mother or the babies. Make sure the scorplings can’t get into the water you have for the mother. I usually remove the water and every other day I’ll leave it for a few hours. Congrats and good luck!!