Emperor Missing Basitarsus

Persian

Arachnopeon
I have a group of 5 Emperor Scorpions. Looks like most of them are female and 1 male. I put them in a 20 gallon but just purchased a 40 gallon.

Last couple of days ive noticed that two pieces are of the tip of the back leg called basitarsus I believe is missing. I think they are fighting even though they all group up at night together.

Is this something that is going to continue? Will the colony ever get along? Will the missing basitarsus kill the scorpions affected?

Thank you

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I have a group of 5 Emperor Scorpions. Looks like most of them are female and 1 male. I put them in a 20 gallon but just purchased a 40 gallon.

Last couple of days ive noticed that two pieces are of the tip of the back leg called basitarsus I believe is missing. I think they are fighting even though they all group up at night together.

Is this something that is going to continue? Will the colony ever get along? Will the missing basitarsus kill the scorpions affected?

Thank you
They could have gotten into a squabble, yes. If they can still eat, drink, and defecate then they should be okay