1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Elytra and Antenna

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by IguanaMama, Oct 28, 2006.

1. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoking Active Member

Advertisement
    Very late in posting this, but I got some rare roaches from Orin and everything went off without a hitch. Great prices, roaches were packed perfectly and communication was A+. Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks Orin!

2. Aquarimax

Aquarimax Arachnobaron Active Member

Utah
    POSITIVE I recently purchased some isopods from Orin. Excellent communication, great prices, healthy isopods, with an over count on each of the three species. I would recommend Orin to anyone!

3. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnodemon Active Member

100% POSITIVE
    Received my purchase of Spanish Orange Isopods today all alive and active.
    Thanks Orin