1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Elytra and Antenna

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by IguanaMama, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Advertisement
    E&A Inverts!

Just got my order of a B. Emilia and feeder roaches today. The packaging was wonderful, communication was AMAZING, the T was in a great mood and in perfect condition! She's absolutely beautiful!! 100% positive A++ will do buisness again!

2. Kyuss1975

Kyuss1975 Arachnopeon

USA
    Can't go wrong!

I have known of Orin for sometime but have never done any business with him. I placed my order the other day, packing, price and communication were key. I live in a part of the country were 2nd day shipping is the only thing available (from USPS that is). I also want to point out it is cold here, everything arrived perfect. I look forward to dealing with Orin again. I am more than 100% satisfied. Thanks again.....

3. GartenSpinnen

GartenSpinnen Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive A+++++++++

Bought several millipedes from Orin and was very pleased when they arrived today! The shipping job was very good, everything was packed professionally and labeled appropriately. I also bought the millipede book and the information has proved to be extremely useful. I was tickled to also find a couple very generous freebies included!

Highly recommended! :)

Cheers,
    Nate

4. sinflspeed

sinflspeed Arachnoknight

Nothing but Postives!!!!

Had 2 shipments not make it over the winter but Orin made good and sent some freebies. I have nothing but good feelings when I say he is a stand up dealer. Rest assured if anything goes wrong with your deal Orin will do the right thing. Thanks again and look forward to future business I owe you!

Ben

5. joseofsa

joseofsa Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

Ordered some bugs from orin Great communication and very helpful A+ will be ordering from again soon
    Thanks a ton!
    ~joseofsa

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  6. beetleman

beetleman Arachnoking Old Timer

awesome tigers!

just got some giant tiger beetles from orin,excellent all around transaction! thanks again:worship:

7. Pennywise

Pennywise Arachnolord Old Timer

Positive - Great Pedes

I bought the centipede book, a Haitan Giant Pede and an S. Polymorpha
    from this seller. All arrived healthy and looking great. The book is super
    and I definitely would buy from this seller again

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  8. MOBugGuy

MOBugGuy Arachnoknight

Just did a trade. Packaging was great communication was good. Deff do business with again.

9. Positive

Just completed a transaction with Orin. He is a great guy that knows his stuff well. Packaging was outstanding, as were the animals. He even included a couple of extra things that I was especially grateful for. Thanks so much.

Cody

10. beetleman

beetleman Arachnoking Old Timer

excellent as always

just got another awesome centipede from orin,great service all around.thanks again. pete

11. POSITIVE

I've bought 3 centipedes from Orin, and they were all shipped fast and in great packaging. The pedes arrived healthy and active. These were rare centipedes as well.

Orin even threw in a couple free ivory millipedes! Thanks!

12. I did a trade with orin and I recieved a very healthy t. Thanks

13. Perocore

Perocore Arachnoknight

Just received some Ivory millipedes from a trade with Orin. They are all very healthy, well packed, and he even threw in an extra! Great communication too. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

14. 100% Positive!!

I just bought and received some CB albino Narceus americanus from Orin. His communication, shipping, packing and the health of the millipedes was awesome. He also included one extra. I highly recommend Orin McMonigle (Elytra and Antenna)!

15. 100% Positive

I just bought some captive bred Heterophrynus batesii and isopods from Orin. Everything went perfect. His communication, packaging, prices, etc. were great. I highly recommend him.

16. 100% Positive

I just bought 2 species of dalmatian isopods and some millipedes from Elytra and Antenna (Orin McMonigle). Orin's communication was quick and very informative. The packaging and delivery was also excellent. The animals arrived healthy and look great! I also received an extra millipede that I did not pay for. Another great purchase. I highly recommend Orin. :)

17. Orin = EPIC

POSITIVE

I've acquired several species from Orin. Heterophrynus batesii, Paraphrynus mexicanus, Porcellio dilatatus, and Schultesia lampyridiformis. The only problems that occurred were when one of the Heterophrynus batesii engaged in ecdysis during shipment and didn't survive. The only other issue was during my second order, when acquiring some second instar Phrynus barbadensis, they proved far too sensitive to temperature fluctuations and didn't survive shipment. I had ordered eight but he sent nine, giving me the extra. He displayed immense care for the animals, in both instances, upon informing him of the loses... He gave me a credit balance for the losses. We both learned valuable lessons about the sensitivity of Phrynus barbadensis, albeit at tragic consequence. This shipment occurred during November 2013.

Orin is a great guy! He is very quick to reply, answers any questions, and is one hundred percent honest. I'll be doing much more business with him!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  18. JohnDapiaoen

JohnDapiaoen Arachnobro

Positive!

Bought some vinegaroons from Orin. Shipped on the day he said he would and they arrived fat and healthy! Will be ordering from him again soon, Thanks again!

-JohnD.

19. JohnDapiaoen

JohnDapiaoen Arachnobro

100% positive!!

Got another package that contained three Heterophrynus batesii from Orin Today! All came in healthy and full of energy. Orin was kind enough to hold my animals for three weeks for better shipping weather. Another excellent transaction in my book!

-JohnD.

20. thebugfreak

thebugfreak Arachnoknight

Overall, I had a positive experience. First shipment arrived DOA, and in no time we worked out a day to replace the specimens. He also was rather generous with what he gave in return which I thought was a pleasant surprise.