1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

elportoed

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by ShellsandScales, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Medusa

Medusa Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    Nothing but good things to say about Eddie. Will do business with him again. [emoji4]

• Like Like x 1
  2. mikeinla

mikeinla Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

SMOOTH transaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my first purchase from this board. Met up with Eddie locally. Tarantulas were as nice as he said they would be. Thanks for the help!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. NTslinger

NTslinger Arachnopeon

LA
    It was such a pleasure doing business with Eddie. His prices were the best I've seen, the T's were all securely packed, the tarantulas he sent out look amazing, he answered all of my questions promptly, he didn't mind that I was filling up his inbox, he was concerned about the tarantulas during shipping, he kept me updated to make sure I knew what was going on, he gave me a MAJOR discount on his already great prices, and he included plenty of freebies! Wow, just wow! He's a friendly guy with amazing service and animals! Thank you so much, Eddie! You really came through.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just finished unpacking my order and everything looks great! I am very happy with our transaction and would recommend him as a seller.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rhyce

Rhyce Arachnopeon

Utah
    POSITIVE!!

I ordered 300 mixed sized roaches from Eddie, and can't be more happier, all came healthy with a good amount of Females and Male as well as smaller nymphs.
    100% Great packing, you can't get any better !! Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks - Rhys

• Like Like x 1
  6. Positive!

Received some fat and healthy P. regalis and B. albiceps. Easy to deal with and everything
    shipped on time and in great condition. Would definitely do business again.

Thank you
    John

• Like Like x 1
  7. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just received a box full of dubia from Eddie, as half of a trade. The dubia were packaged excellently and arrived in great shape. Always a pleasure dealing with Eddie, and i look forward to future transactions. I highly recommend Eddie to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  8. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Positive! Positive! Positive!

This review is actually a couple of days late, but of course I had to drop a line and note, yet another great transaction with Eddie. A definite asset and upstanding enthusiast in the hobby and as usual I look forward to continued transactions with him!

• Like Like x 1
  9. toooil

toooil Arachnopeon

Great seller!

I just purchased a B. verdezi and 2 B. vagans from Eddie. He was great to communicate with leading up to and after the transaction. His packing was top notch. All three Ts arrived safe as did the 3" P. striata that he gave me for free. I recommend him highly and look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Jesse

• Like Like x 1
  10. tjstrayer

tjstrayer Arachnopeon

PA
    Thought I had posted this..., so sorry for the late entry. Great transaction with Eddie. Communication was prompt and he answered all of my questions. Nicely packaged t arrived safely and in great shape. Eddie takes pride in his specimens and you can definitely tell. I would do business with him again without hesitation. Thanks Eddie!
    Theresa

• Like Like x 1
  11. soundsmith

soundsmith Arachnopeon

SATX
    100000% positive!

Eddie was an absolute breeze to do business with and showed genuine interest in the specimen I inquired about and eventually purchased. She arrived safe and sound, packed perfectly and a very healthy rump to boot - obviously well taken care of. His communication was always prompt and thorough. We had a nice discussion after she arrived as well, you can tell Eddie really cares for the specimens he is dealing. He even included a couple of freebie sliderlings which was totally unexpected but completely appreciated. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

• Like Like x 1
  12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Elportoed's new reviews can be found here.