1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

elportoed

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by ShellsandScales, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ttrader

ttrader Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Traded slings for dubias. This was an easy and fast transaction without a hitch. Dubias were in good condition and packed great. Since we live close from each other, shipping only took a day with priority.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scolopendras

Scolopendras Arachnopeon

Purchased sorted dubias from him great transaction and great duiba quality. Very satisfied overall!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sanjuanita82

sanjuanita82 Arachnopeon

Positive

Ordered some Dubias at a great price and all arrived alive, excellent communication. Look forward to doing business with again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oreo

Oreo Arachnocookie

Positive! Received a fantastic looking T today and I couldn't be happier. She was shipped promptly and packed securely. elportoed also threw in a couple of freebies and kept in touch the entire time. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Eddie recently ordered a few slings from me. He paid super fast, and has kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him again, and i look forward to the next deal. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  6. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Positive!!!

This is my second dealing with Eddie (*the first being a breeding loan x 2). As with my previous experience with Eddie, the transaction was smooth and easy, in this case he provided for fast payment and great communication. A definite recommend! I look forward to future dealing with him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

I just received a MM N. chramotus as a breeder loan. He arrived alive and healthy packaging was subpurb.

• Like Like x 1
  8. aluras

aluras Arachnobaron

I just received some slings from Eddie, Packing was Great, Slings are in great shape all look healthy, I ended up with a few freebies in the mix :) I am more than pleased with this transaction, I would love to do business with Eddie again. More people like him in the hobby, the more people will enjoy the business/friendship aspect of the whole culture. Sorry for the ramble, Thanks again
    ~Aaron

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oumriel

Oumriel Arachnosquire

Traded my MM B. vagans for some slings. Shipping and packing was perfect. All the slings are active and healthy. Would definitely do another trade or buy slings again.

Thanks Eddie!

• Like Like x 1
  10. TarantulasWorld

TarantulasWorld Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

bought some b.dubias. fast shipping, great transaction and pleasant to deal with - will be doing business again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

I purchased a couple hundred dubia's from Eddie and I have to say they were the healthiest I've seen!
    The over count was very impressive and so was his packing method. I'm receiving some adult Avicularia species today and the container the dubias came in, is a perfect arboreal one!

Very pleased with him and he will be hearing from me soon.
    Thanks again Eddie!!

Austin

• Like Like x 1
  12. gottarantulas

Nothing But Positive!

I just got my end of a trade/exchange with Eddie today. With each transaction, Eddie continues to epitomize being one of the go to guys on this board let alone in the hobby. All of the Ts he sent were healthy and lively (as usual), packing was on point and the shipping was fast. I look forward to
    future transactions with Eddie whether it be in the capacity of buying, selling or trading. A definite recommend!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mystery33

Mystery33 Arachnopeon

Received the Dubias from Eddie today! Great packing and had way over what was initially payed for! Eddie has good communication and is highly recommended!

• Like Like x 1
  14. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sold some slings to Eddie. Payment was fast, and communication was excellent. Always a pleasure to deal with him. Looking forward to future transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  15. gottarantulas

Positive! Positive! Positive!

This review is a few days overdue. Recently I received a number of slings from Eddie and as always his communication and (very prompt) delivery were on point. As I made note in previous reviews, Eddie is highly recommended whether it be in the capacity of buying,selling or trading!

• Like Like x 1
  16. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sold Eddie a few slings. Payment was fast, communication was excellent. Was a pleasure to deal with him again, and looking forward to many more dealings in the future. I highly recommend Eddie to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

• Like Like x 1
  17. gottarantulas

Positive! Positive! Always Positive!

Another great transaction with Eddie. As usual, great communication and fast payment. Couldn't get much better. A definite recommend and asset to the hobby!

• Like Like x 1
  18. gottarantulas

Positive! Positive! Positive!

On the heels of having just made a purchase, Eddie contacted me for yet another flawless transaction (e.g.: great communication and very fast payment). it goes without
    saying, a definite recommend and an asset to the hobby.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  19. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire

He is very caring person what I mean by this is he sent me a lot of extra slings which was very generous. Everything was perfectly packaged. I will definitely do business with him again.

Thank you very much

• Like Like x 1
  20. YellowBrickRoad

YellowBrickRoad Klaasified Arachnosupporter

KY
    Positive!!!

I bought a real nice tarantula from Eddie that came in today. The T was healthy, plump, and packaged very well. Eddie was also a good sport about shipping on short notice. <Thanks Eddie. Messages and text were speedy and I look forward to more transactions in the future. A+ person to do business with! Thanks again, Cheers.

• Like Like x 1