1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

elportoed

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by ShellsandScales, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Dreadz

Dreadz Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Positive A+

I did a trade with Eddie for some B.vagans slings. Great communication and good packing, he even sent a couple extra. My package to him got delayed in transit but everything arrived there in good shape. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks,
    Denroy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    POSITIVE!!!!!

Just got my package in from Eddie. Everything was packed great , arrived healthy, and got some great freebies!! Will most certainly do business with him again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Warblie26

Warblie26 Arachnopeon

Just received my little friends today. Each was packed snug as a bug. Great communication, excellent packaging. Will do business again. Thanks for the extras. A++++

• Like Like x 1
  4. AgentD006las

AgentD006las Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Positive!!!!!

Eddie sold me a penultimate male P. rufilata at a fair price. The packaging was great. The spider was very unhappy about the whole transaction and quite full of "piss and vinegar".

Thank you Eddie! We will definetly be doing business in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  5. meghanbe

meghanbe Arachnopeon

I purchased a subadult P. regalis female. Eddie shipped exactly when he said he would, maintained good communication, provided a tracking number, and checked in the day the package was scheduled to be delivered. The T is gorgeous and he tossed in a couple of freebies, which my son will appreciate. I would purchase from Eddie again, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AmyC

AmyC Arachnopeon

Texas
    Very very positive! :D

I purchased a female G. pulchra from Eddie and I am completely pleased with the entire transaction! He has excellent communication and answers all questions thoroughly. I also really appreciate that he held her for me through the cold weather, as his sense of responsibility definitely shone through. Shipping was on-time and the box was well-packed. The pulchra is fat, healthy, and absolutely gorgeous! I also appreciate the bonuses that he tossed in! Everything was incredibly smooth and I'm enamored with my new babies <3

Wonderful seller, highly recommend, and would purchase from again!! A+++++++

• Like Like x 1
  7. longviewsteven

longviewsteven Arachnosquire

POSITIVE!!

I purchased an adult B albopilosum from Eddie. He honored the LAG even though it took 2 days to get here. She arrived alive & well & he threw in 3 B vagans freebies. Packing and communication was stellar.

• Like Like x 1
  8. iamthegame06

iamthegame06 Arachnosquire

awesome guy! got a beautiful C. cyaneopubescens from him! he even threw in a couple of B. vagans! :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    POSITIVE

I just received a number of dubia from Eddie, all came in great condition and very healthy! Will do business again

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oreo

Oreo Arachnocookie

Positive! Got a great T yesterday and she is healthy and very beautiful. Eddie kept great communication and tossed in two extra slings, which is always nice. Thanks for the critters and I look forward to future transactions!

• Like Like x 1
  11. 100% Positive! I just got in my T, a very handsome male, that I purchased from Eddie and had a freebie as well. Both were packaged well and energetic out of the box. Communication was prompt and as promised, he made sure my new guy made it to me safely. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

I just received my package from Eddie, he stated when it would be shipped Monday for today's delivery. The spider looks up beat and healthy, thanks again Eddie for my new spider.

Jose
    Exoskeleton Invertebrates
    www.exoskeletoninverts.com
    support@exoskeletoninverts.com

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jacobchinarian

Jacobchinarian Arachnoknight

Positive! I bought a female p irminia from Eddie and she came in healthy and full of personality thanks to his outstanding packing. The postal service screwed up and she was in the mail for an extra day, but she still came in just fine and plenty healthy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. semtexx

semtexx Arachnopeon

Positive!! Received a BEAUTIFUL P. Irminia female from Eddie, She arrived healthy and in excellent condition. Great guy to do business with.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Novatsk

Novatsk Arachnopeon

100% POSITIVE!

Met up with Eddie this morning in Santa Monica, recieved two very healthy tarantulas! Overall he had great communication with PMs and calls couldnt have been better! Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just did a sweet deal with Eddie hes a very nice guy and i had a very positive experience. Met me next day with my t because it was a local deal he seemed like a clean living person very polite and he sold me a very nice deal on gbb and b auratum girls. over all im impressed with his attitude and super impressed with his quality of stock i will do business with him again if he ever has stuff i want im super happy with the price =D.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jenthevet

Jenthevet Arachnosquire

AL
    Did a trade with Eddie. He provided excellent communication, he is honest and fair, and the slings he sent me were big ol' fatties! Would do business again with him in a jiff. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    POSITIVE

I just received a number of dubia from Eddie, all came in great condition and very healthy! Will do business again

• Like Like x 1
  19. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received two MM Pokies from Eddie for an agreed upon 50/50 breeding loan. Although we're both local, given our two schedules, Eddie opted to ship the T's across town. One thing I definitely would like to point out...we've had a heating spell the past few weeks and given Eddie's concerns he opted not to ship the T's until such time that the weather had cooled off. You've got to admire and respect that! The MM's that Eddie shipped are of considerable size and are very healthy. If these two T's are indicative of his stock, he definitively has some great T's to be had (e.g.: bought).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Beary Strange

Beary Strange Arachnodemon

A+++

I just met up with Ed today to pick up a lovely GBB female. He was very accommodating, and even helped work out with us how we would get there. He even gave us some feeders as freebies. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. ^^

• Like Like x 1