1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

elportoed

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by ShellsandScales, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ShellsandScales

ShellsandScales Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    Worked out a trade and got an A. geniculata and some L. parahybana. They were packed very well and everything arrived quickly and in good shape. I would definitely do business with him again!!!!!!!! 100%

• Like Like x 1
  2. james

james Arachnobaron Old Timer

CA
    A+++

POSITIVE!!!!
    We did a big trade and he shipped me several large females and all of them where packed very good. Will not hesitate to do business again with Eddie. Thanks for the great spiders!!!!
    Thanks,
    James

• Like Like x 1
  3. JESTERx626

JESTERx626 Arachnosquire

Really nice guy! Received a starter 60'ish dubia roaches for my own future colony. Will do business with you again in the future! -Jeff

• Like Like x 1
  4. dna_Splice

dna_Splice Arachnopeon

Very nice and understanding person.
    Handled this transaction very professionally.

I picked up a 3" P. Cambrigie, very beautiful
    also got some free dubia.

Thanks. looking forward to so business in the future

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very Positive

Aside from being a nice guy, Eddie is very reliable and seems very conscientious. I sent him a M.M. B. boehmi just before the weather turned nasty last Fall, in trade for a P. regalis sling. Eddie couldn't ship right away, so he kept it thru the winter, and when the weather warmed up again this Spring, he went ahead and shipped the little one to me. It arrived fat and happy, and packaged well. I appreciate his honesty and would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Thanks Eddie!

Last edited: May 3, 2009
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AGTrauger

AGTrauger Arachnopeon

Extremely Positive

Yesterday I picked up a B.verdezi 4" female and a P.cambridgei 3" unsexed from Eddie. Both were in great shape, fat, healthy, and obviously well cared for. He even threw in 150+ various sized dubia nymphs with a generous helping of adult males/females for free which was greatly appreciated. I mentioned my colony didn't get off the ground last time so he gave me some valuable tips and I'm sure I they will be multiplying shortly. I highly recommend him and would purchase again with no worries.

• Like Like x 1
  7. positive A++++

just received 500+ b dubia. shipping was great and they arrived healthy. he also had great communication. he emailed me twice before the package arrived to check on them. will definitely do business with again

• Like Like x 1
  8. Positive x 10

I recieved a female B boehmi from Eddie and i tell you what he wrote back every time in a very fast and profesional way. He sent me a very amazing tarantula that was larger than he said and sooooo very healthy. His packaging was top notch and stayed in touch with me all through the shipping to ensure she made it safely and was more concerned for the T than any one i have encountered. He also sent roaches that caused the shipping to be more and being a gentleman about it just paid the extra with out asking for more money even though i offered he declined. Eddie will have my buisness in the future and i really can not say enough except you will not be disapointed in him if you order something. Thanks again Eddie and keep me in mind for the female B auratum if one should come your way.
    Sincerly Heart Cameron

• Like Like x 1
  9. Positive

I just completed a trade with Eddie and everything went great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ftorres

ftorres Arachnobaron Old Timer

A+

HEllo ALl,

I also completed a transaction with Ed and everything was great, great guy to talk to and do bussiness with.

I recomend him 100%

francisco

• Like Like x 1
  11. ExoticMangos

ExoticMangos Arachnopeon

Everything arrived safe and sound, spiders are beautiful! Nice doing business with you, and thanks so much for the surprise sling!

Good seller, smooth transactions, A+!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Walleye

Walleye Arachnopeon

Grade AA Large :)

Bought a B boehmei - 3-3.5"
    P regalis - 2"

and all was exactly as described... tossed in plenty of extra roaches for the cost of shipping which is pretty darn generous as well as another sling for the gipper... couldnt ask for better in my book.

Thanks again...

• Like Like x 1
  13. roncruiser

roncruiser Arachnopeon

Good service

Bought a beautiful female A. Geniculata from Eddie at a price much better than anyone out there at the time.

Eddie's communication response is quick and friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carnage

Carnage Arachnosquire

Positive

Just got a box from Eddie via usps priority

The T's are alive and well {D

The packing was great.......double boxed,styrofoam,newspaper etc

Eddie is a great guy to deal with. :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  15. mxslanksta

mxslanksta Arachnosquire

Positive

eddie is a great guy to buy Ts from. packing was great(double boxed). responded quikly and effectilvly to any question i had, he definitly knows his stuff. the Ts where in great shape and he even threw in a nice freebie as a surprise. i will definitly b doin business with eddie again. couldnt b happier. :clap: :clap:

• Like Like x 1
  16. squamata99

squamata99 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Did a trade with Eddie, all arrived in great condition and good packing job!! And these are my first ever GBB's & irminia's thanks...........

Rene
    http://www.HuntsmanExotics.com

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jorpion

Jorpion Arachnobaron

I ordered a female B. verdezi from Eddie and she is absolutely stunning! She arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was phenomenal and communication was outstanding. I even got a little freebie thrown in. Highly recommended hobbyist!

Jeff :clap:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
    • Like Like x 1
  18. TalonAWD

TalonAWD Arachnoprince Old Timer

Excellent!!!

I just received a female B. vagans from Eddie. His packaging was incredible. (double boxed fortress) Really secure and harm-proof against those savages at the post office.
    His communication was like talking on the phone though we were Pm'ing. Real quick, responsive and his service was professional. And not only did I receive a B. vagan female but also a tiny surprise!
    I couldn't be happier. Great guy to do business with. A+++++!!!!
    Thank you Thank you!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lumberguy

Lumberguy Arachnosquire

Fantastic!

Ordered a GBB sling and a G. pulchra sling, got both for Great prices, and got a freebie added in too, all through Priority shipping and it was packed so well all three were in great condition, moving around, and healthy as can be! :)

The GBB even molted in the shipment and had no complications at all (gave me a start as I was opening the vial, thinking the little guy was dead, then seeing movement behind what I realized was the exuvium).

Eddie answered my questions every day leading up to the date I ordered, and he was extremely pleasant to do business with. I recommend him to anyone wanting anything he has in stock, and I know that as soon as my GF lets me get more Ts :p , I'll be looking him up again!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Positive

Currently doing a 50/50 on a B. Smithi with Eddie and he has really kept me informed on all the happenings with them.:D Gotta say I am always a bit nervous shipping anything out but his quick responses and friendly attitude put my mind at easy. He has kept me informed since day one.:D :D :D

• Like Like x 1