Eggs?

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Hey guys, yesterday I found 2 moths in my kitchen while eating noodles, they both seemed the same species but had different wing patterns. Althought the "male" didn't had hairy antennae. Today morning I wake up to find small green dots on the mesh (lid). It happened to me before but then the eggs weren't green nor fertilized. What should I do now?(sending pics soon)

Attachments

Josh999

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, yesterday I found 2 moths in my kitchen while eating noodles, they both seemed the same species but had different wing patterns. Althought the "male" didn't had hairy antennae. Today morning I wake up to find small green dots on the mesh (lid). It happened to me before but then the eggs weren't green nor fertilized. What should I do now?(sending pics soon)
I don't see said "eggs" so I can't confirm what they are, if that's your question. Assuming they are eggs, do as you please with them. You can hatch them and try to raise them or, assuming this species is native to your location, you can simply let them hatch outside and be off on their own.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
I got the eggs, and I want to raise them, I was hoping for ID, but I found out that they're a species called "passenger" moths