User Edward Tyndall

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
DSCN0058.JPG MY FEMALE O.B.T. BEING WELL A O.B.T.

hi all you awesome tarantula lovers i hope im in the right place im going to upload some of my tarantula pics i hope you guys and gals like

DSCN0071.JPG THIS IS MY FEMALE P. METALLICA CLEANING MY EAR LOL

DSCN0092.JPG MY FIRST A. SEEMANNI EGG SAC

Last edited by a moderator:

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
well i was going to post pics of me ad my Ts but they are getting disliked and deleted so i probably should not i apologize for offending anyone

Glorious Baboon

Arachnosquire
People tend to not like handling especially old worlds, I have nothing against it I don’t do it myself. If that’s what you like then by all means pursue your happiness bro.

Ps love your videos man, I’m always down to see some handling picture get better view especially cause I don’t handle myself it’s interesting to see others do so successfully

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
People tend to not like handling especially old worlds, I have nothing against it I don’t do it myself. If that’s what you like then by all means pursue your happiness bro.

Ps love your videos man, I’m always down to see some handling picture get better view especially cause I don’t handle myself it’s interesting to see others do so successfully
thank you i have always been very hands on with all animals and am very close with nature i have handled every tarantula i have ever owned thousands and take great pride in the fact that daily handling since the year 2000 i have never been bit not once i handle all kinds of venomous reptiles never been bit once i am very good at reading an animals body language if they are not in the mood i will leave them be i dont recommend anyone handling there Ts but dont knock them for it ether as long as you vibrate on the same frequency as the animal in hand without fear but total respect and calm loving touch you should be fine thats my secret thanks for watching my videos btw peace and love friend

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
I love the blue carapace the males get when they mature.
me too friend i have another in the same enclosure its all webbed up i grew them together for a year and a half now i think i might have a pair the other one is heavily webbed up in a hole so maybe laying a sac or taking care of babies

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
DSCN0194.JPG AVICULARIA VARIEGATA on my wife's leg lol

DSCN0205.JPG 1 of my 6 PAMPHOBETEUS SP. MACHALLA wanting a kiss lol

DSCN0179.JPG and here we have the gingerblueyetukiss aka my wife and her lovely CARIBENA VERSICOLOR

DSCN0222.JPG AVICULARIA PURPUREA MALE

DSCN0167.JPG FRESHLY MOLTED B. EMILIA MALE

DSCN0236.JPG my 1/2 inch female B. VAGANS sling

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
DSCN0253.JPG 4 OF MY G. PULCHRA FEMALES EATING

DSCN0246.JPG 323 OF MY BABY A. SEEMANNI SLINGS

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
DSCN0261.JPG MY MM PAMPHOBETEUS SP. GOLIATH

DSCN0265.JPG BOTH SPECIES HAVE VERY SIMILAR MARKINGS VERY STRANGE TO ME

DSCN0260.JPG MY FEMALE PAMPHOBETEUS SP. MACHALLA EATING CHICKEN INNER LOIN

EdwardTyndall

Arachnopeon
Cool. Is that why they’re called chicken spider. :)
i think so they eat anything one of the funnest spiders to raise from a sling in my opinion they are fast and stand there ground '

DSCN0314.JPG MY WIFE'S A. PURPUREA MALE FRESH MOLT SHE NAMED HIM BEAST