1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Ecstasy (www.invertworld.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by BQC123, Mar 23, 2011.

1. BQC123

BQC123 Arachnobaron

PA
    Advertisement
    Ecstasy

Positive

Great buyer, pays right away, and follows up on shipment.

2. JC50

JC50 Arachnobaron

I traded some scorpions with Neal and am very pleased.Everything from packaging to communication was excellent and i wouldn`t hesitate to deal with him again.
    Thanks
    John

3. BQC123

BQC123 Arachnobaron

PA
    Positive!

I just bought a couple scorpions from Neal. Great packaging, fast shipping, and awesome looking animals. Thanks again.

4. BQC123

BQC123 Arachnobaron

PA
    Positive!

Once again a great seller. Got a batch of Rhopalurus junceus. Communication, shipping, packing, and animals are great.
    Thanks again.
    You can ship out all your Tityus to me whenever;).

5. tdark1

tdark1 Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Positive, A+ Seller:

I just received some scorpions from Neal. I will say that he has great packaging and awesome looking animals. The box was packed VERY well (as I'm in Phoenix), communication was amazing,; Neal let me know what was happening every step of the way. I would buy from him again!

Thank You,

Rob

6. jake9134

jake9134 Arachnosquire

Positive!!!

One of the better sellers I've dealt with. Great communication and willing to go the extra mile to help.
    Shipping was very reasonable and the packaging was great.
    All of the animals I ordered came in alive and very healthy.
    I would Highly recommend him to anyone for the prices and his service.

7. jbalboa1981

jbalboa1981 Arachnopeon

Positive

Great Seller, came packaged great, and answered every question I had quickly. Updated me every step of the way. Scorpion was nice and healthy. Very helpful!! Thanks Neal.

8. Enki40

Enki40 Arachnopeon

1000% Positive!!

Neal provides excellent service. I received 3 healthy Hottentotta Hotentotta scorplings from him yesterday.... Everything was great from communication to packing. Great dealer....

9. KeithY

KeithY Arachnopeon

100% positive

Just got my scorpions. I inquired late Tuesday night, and he responded and shipped them Wednesday! Great Seller. Would buy from again!

10. scorpiophile

scorpiophile Arachnopeon

Positive!

I just received a nice package of scorpions from Neal, and they're looking great! They were nicely packed, and the communication with Neal was great as well. The scorpions themselves are very active and healthy... such good eaters! I'd order from him again!

11. DansDragons

DansDragons Arachnobaron

POSIVITE

ordered 2 R. junceus scorplings from neal, he shipped fast and both arrived safe and sound this morning. packing was very nice, and he was very easy to deal/communicate with.

thanks again!

12. Cowin8579

Cowin8579 Arachnoknight

Positive. Neal is a good guy, and start to finish he did a great job. All of his scorpions were in perfect condition, and well shipped. Hopefully will see him back in the hobby in the future.