dwarf t enclosure options

evilebe

Arachnosquire
i am probably getting some dwarf tarantulas when i get paid. i like keeping all of my tarantulas in similar enclosures according to their needs. i use mens clear shoe boxes from the container store for adult terrestrials and was originally considering using them for the dwarves but this may be overkill as my collection grows.
looking for opinions. its reall more for asthetic purposes.

7x11x4 clear shoe box from the container store
ShoeBoxesHiMidLow_x.jpeg

4x4x8 display from pioneer plastics that i am planning on using for normal sized juvenile terrestrials.
pioneer_plastics_scroll_1.jpeg

these are the two options i am considering.
what do you guys think

thanks,
cliff

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
those are all very good options. I used to keep all my dwarves in small acrylic bozes like the one the model car is in. They are nice.

Roktman

Arachnopeon
FWIW I've been using the high heeled shoe version of the clear show box. even for terrestrials I like a little heighth to the enclosure. The other one is just to "squatty" for my liking. The model display box (turned upside down?) would be cool too for terrestrials. For my small guys I use the 4" cubed AMAC boxes with the flush top.

Akai

Arachnobaron
Go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby and get some AMAC boxes. They come in a variety of sizes and ones certainly small enough for little dwarfs. :angelic: