Dwarf Frogs!

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, today I went and picked up some fish for my aqua-terrarium, and found what I have been looking for for 3 months.

A dwarf frog!

They are pretty cool little creatures. They look exactly like African Clawed Frogs except not as fat and about 1 inch long. They are living well with all my fish, and the worker at the pet store said that they are almost impossible to kill, meaning that they are very hardy creatures. They live over 5 years, so for 2.99, a very nice investment. I bought two actually, and I love them.

Does anybody else keep these? Im gonna try and get a pic sometime. Its kinda funny how they doze off for a few minutes and fall on their backs and look dead, then after a while they regain awareness and shoot off in some direction. These really added to the diversity of my tank. All I need now is a female fiddler crab and im set.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hmm that sounds good maybe it would be more diverse if my piranha goes in your tank..lol...anyways thay sounds really nice..post some pics of the dwarf frog i wanna see what it looks like..

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ive been trying to ever since I got them. They hide in obscure places. Also, its hard getting a pic through glass. I'll get one sooner or later.