Dune Scorpion Injury?

Jerbearfood

Arachnopeon
Hey there,

Ive had this little Dune Scorpion for around 6 months and he has been a wonderful little guy. Recently Ive noticed a spot on his tail and Im not sure if its an injury or some sort of illness. He’s been active and still eats whenever I feed him. If anyone could help me figure it out id appreciate it.

Attachments

Arachnotroik

Arachnosquire
I'm not really sure, but maybe it's just dried poop? They poo out of their stingers, I usually get this with my desert scorpions.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I'm not really sure, but maybe it's just dried poop? They poo out of their stingers, I usually get this with my desert scorpions.
Looks like dry poo on the top area, although in the second picture the fourth tail segment looks quite black - keep an eye on it.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hey there,

Ive had this little Dune Scorpion for around 6 months and he has been a wonderful little guy. Recently Ive noticed a spot on his tail and Im not sure if its an injury or some sort of illness. He’s been active and still eats whenever I feed him. If anyone could help me figure it out id appreciate it.
Yeah that darker area does look concerning. Can you get some better images of it maybe even in a bit brighter light?