Dun dun.. Dun dun..

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
Nice lol haven't seen my B.vagans at his entrance for almost a week now so hoping for a molt as he has been in premolt for almost 2 months now lol

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Favorite part about pet holes, the moment when they drag their prey down into the depths of their web-coated lairs :}

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
lol... the cricket looked like it knew its fate... shouldnt have stopped tryin to escape out of the airhole

Jared781

Arachnobaron
Ahha.... can you say Ambush!, whats with the lighting though :p

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I use green lights in my spider room, since they do not like white light, I have found that when I use green or blue lights, My spiders and scorpions do not go into hiding. Also, the green lights make it look cool haha. I first tested this with my scorpions that are photo-phobic... They would not run or hide in the green light, and it seems to work well with the T's as well, especially borrowers who are not big fans of light. I can also leave the green lights on in the room to get the heat up if I need and it doesn't disturb my inverts.

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I use green lights in my spider room, since they do not like white light, I have found that when I use green or blue lights, My spiders and scorpions do not go into hiding. Also, the green lights make it look cool haha. I first tested this with my scorpions that are photo-phobic... They would not run or hide in the green light, and it seems to work well with the T's as well, especially borrowers who are not big fans of light. I can also leave the green lights on in the room to get the heat up if I need and it doesn't disturb my inverts.
I don't know about green/blue but I know Ts can't see red light.