Dubia’s Heating pad not sticking to steralite container

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
I just got my dubia colony up and running and the heating pad (zoomed?) will not stick to the greyishblue steralite tub.

I don’t want to just tape it on and end up with a gooey mess.

What works for your set up?

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Not much of a colony, but I do have a dozen or so. Adults are in the left enclosure, babies are in the right enclosure. I don’t think the heating pad is required to keep the colony going.

97B1C8EA-7EBA-404B-A824-DC2A5F29EA32.jpeg

tewebag

Arachnoknight
Dubia will do fine in a range of about 75 to 90, higher resulting in faster growth/breeding rates.

During the warmer months I do not even bother with a heating mat for them, cooler months I have made a styrofoam box that I place both of my colonies intoit with the heating pad between them on a small metal rack. It there provides the heat to one side of each enclourse while I styrofoam insulates it and keeps it all warmer.

Jonathan159

Arachnosquire
Dubia will do fine in a range of about 75 to 90, higher resulting in faster growth/breeding rates.

During the warmer months I do not even bother with a heating mat for them, cooler months I have made a styrofoam box that I place both of my colonies intoit with the heating pad between them on a small metal rack. It there provides the heat to one side of each enclourse while I styrofoam insulates it and keeps it all warmer.
Great idea! I think I'll try that set-up! Thanks for the info.