1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Droughts in the hobby

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Nixphat, Jun 11, 2017.

1. KezyGLA

KezyGLA Arachnoprince Active Member

Advertisement
    She is gorgeous! I have sexed 3 of the 10 slings as male. In with a good shot at this :)

As for temperament, the T. cyaneo really cant be beaten for its calm and forgiving nature.

• Like Like x 3
  2. gypsy cola

gypsy cola Arachnoknight

I wouldn't see a doctor, its contagious. You don't want your doctor salivating.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ThisMeansWAR

ThisMeansWAR Arachnosquire

Put me on a list for one of the future babies....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

80 for a sling, was it at a pet
    store?? That's certainly not a web price from the major dealers IME.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JoshDM020

JoshDM020 Arachnoknight Active Member

It was a dealer on here, actually. 1" GBB. I just about made a mess in my pants

6. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

Who was the dealer?

7. Nixphat

Nixphat Arachnosquire

Ohio
    I won't tell you I got my beaut of approximately the same size for $45 last week from an online dealer :angelic: I love them (website and T :woot:). Definitely willing to trust that process as well as users on the board (of which I've had no experience... yet ;))

8. JoshDM020

JoshDM020 Arachnoknight Active Member

Not sure, it was a couple weeks ago. It was definitely not a dream, though. They had a pretty long list of spiders, too. EDIT: went looking just so i could prove i wasnt dreaming or crazy and its freakin gone. I HATE it when that happens. It was real, i SWEAR.

I got mine from a dealer on here for $36. Good proper pricing, great guy.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1