Droughts in the hobby

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
And here's mine:

View attachment 243190

The blue's are striking, but the red is not as prominent as the GBBs, you are right, there. In temperament they resemble a larger, more colorful E. sp. red: calm, curious, very easy to take care of.

(I hope this one will be the Grandma of many little cyaneolums all over Europe one day ;). Counting on you, @KezyGLA :D)
She is gorgeous! I have sexed 3 of the 10 slings as male. In with a good shot at this :)

As for temperament, the T. cyaneo really cant be beaten for its calm and forgiving nature.

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
She is gorgeous! I have sexed 3 of the 10 slings as male. In with a good shot at this :)

As for temperament, the T. cyaneo really cant be beaten for its calm and forgiving nature.
Put me on a list for one of the future babies....

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is it too much to wish theyd ALL lower in price? Like... i saw a 1" GBB for 80 something bucks and i just kinda freaked out a little. I got MINE for $36 but i feel like 80 is more common at this point. Yeah, theyre hard to breed, but theyre still pretty common in spite of that. So its not really sensible. And i just want B. hammori to be cheaper so i can afford it. Just drop to like... $15 instead of $150 for a couple of hours, please. When i have room, that is. But yeah. If i had a magic wishing well, id wish for cheaper spiders all around.
80 for a sling, was it at a pet
store?? That's certainly not a web price from the major dealers IME.

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
It was a dealer on here, actually. 1" GBB. I just about made a mess in my pants
I won't tell you I got my beaut of approximately the same size for $45 last week from an online dealer :angelic: I love them (website and T :astonished:). Definitely willing to trust that process as well as users on the board (of which I've had no experience... yet ;))

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Who was the dealer?
Not sure, it was a couple weeks ago. It was definitely not a dream, though. They had a pretty long list of spiders, too. EDIT: went looking just so i could prove i wasnt dreaming or crazy and its freakin gone. I HATE it when that happens. It was real, i SWEAR.

I won't tell you I got my beaut of approximately the same size for $45 last week from an online dealer :angelic: I love them (website and T :astonished:). Definitely willing to trust that process as well as users on the board (of which I've had no experience... yet ;))
I got mine from a dealer on here for $36. Good proper pricing, great guy.

Last edited: