Dream snake

Cherri

Arachnopeon
I just got my false water cobra! He's a male. I need name suggestions. I've been dreaming about this snake!

Cherri

Arachnopeon
He's pretty! I'm just getting into snakes myself, and I wondered, why the glove? Is this species highly venomous?
No it's mildly venomous. It's rear fanged like a hognose. But I just took him out of the packaging and didn't feel like swelling and itching.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
If you think he's beautiful now wait till he's 6-7ft and round as a baseball.. They go through a moderate ontogenetic color change lightening up all around..

Not a true cobra but I think some fitting names would be Ra, Anubis, Sekhmet, Sobek, Toth etc.. Something regal..

You prob already know but their musk is the worst! Much worse than their bite IMO.

Cherri

Arachnopeon
If you think he's beautiful now wait till he's 6-7ft and round as a baseball.. They go through a moderate ontogenetic color change lightening up all around..

Not a true cobra but I think some fitting names would be Ra, Anubis, Sekhmet, Sobek, Toth etc.. Something regal..

You prob already know but their musk is the worst! Much worse than their bite IMO.
I have a 7ft columbian redtail. Used to have a Burmese, so I'm used to big snakes. It's funny because I named him Ra.