1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreadz

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by barabootom, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Jaymillion

Jaymillion Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I have bought slings from Dreadz on a few occasions and he is a GREAT guy to do business with. He's met me with wat I wanted and even had me to his home to see his collection and watch a tarantula pairing. Looking forward to doing more business with him and learning as much as I can from this guy! A+++++

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. psohn703

psohn703 Arachnosquire

Positive. Just completed a trade and everything went well. Very happy with the new Ts. Thanks man!

3. Maaaan! 100% POSITIVE! I've been communicating with Dreadz on a consistent basis. Currently in the process of doing a pretty sweet trade with him. His packing is wonderful and all of my slings arrived here in great condition today, through the heat and all! The cool pack was still cool upon arrival of my package. He has been quick to respond, and overall just really easy to deal with. We'll be trading again bro! Can't wait to get you your slings. Thanks again!!

-Zay

4. 3skulls

3skulls Arachnobaron

Kentucky
    Positive.
    Ts went out late which put them being held over on the 4th. Not a huge deal. Life happens.

Still gave me a LAG on them but no need for it. They made it safe and sound.
    Communication was good and I would do business with him again.

Thanks again for the Ts
    Rich

5. A+++++
    Received all my slings in excellent condition and all packed very well in straws, 100+ slings :eek:. Thanks for taking the time to pack the same day we chatted and got them shipped out. I recommend dreadz to everyone. Thanks

6. Dreads and i made a trade, and i was very happy about the outcome. Very great guy to deal with, great communication and packing. All the ts were very healthy and well feed. thanks again dreads and would recommend him to everyone.

7. travismyers

travismyers Arachnopeon

Bought some slings from dreadz and everything went great! Received when expected and packed very well!

8. mudfish47

mudfish47 Arachnopeon

Did a trade/buy on about 15 T's with Dreadz/Denroy several months back. T's were sent in good packing and prompt shipping. After some months it was realized 4 of the t's weren't what was ordered. I contacted Dreadz/Denroy just to let know a mishap had occurred. Not expecting anything I was surprised when he sent me 5 T's (2 B.smithi, 2 A. henzi 3 B. vegans) for the mixup. A good person to do business with. Thank you so much Dreadz/Denroy

9. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    Just recieved a MM from Dreadz arrived safe and sound! Thanks ! Will do business again.

10. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

P:biggrin:SITIVE

i made another trade with denroy, unfortunately it didnt go as smooth as the last. however, he did a great job setting things straight. good communication, good packing, nice looking spiders. thank you

~andrew

11. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just shipped a few slings to Denroy. Payment and communication were fast, and it was a pleasure to deal with him again. Looking forward to future transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Dreadz's new reviews can be found here.