1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreadz

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by barabootom, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Jaymillion

Jaymillion Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Dreadz is awesome. He met me with my order locally and I have no complaints. Would definitely buy again from Dreadz!!!

2. Arachtis

Arachtis Arachnosquire

Dreadz was great to deal with. He was polite and professional throughout the transaction and always responded to my PM's in a timely manner. His packing was great, and even though my slings arrived a day later than anticipated (you know how USPS can be sometimes), they were all alive and healthy. I really couldn't ask for anymore out of a seller.

I will definitely do business with him in the future.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  3. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

Positive! Just completed a trade/sale with Denroy for a Western Hognose and cash.Great communication and packing, and a great looking healthy snake!Thanks again! Brett+Kelly

4. unicyclemike

unicyclemike Arachnopeon

Positive.

I just got done with a purchase from Dreadz. I received a Male N. Chromatus from him. He was packed very well and got here with no problems.
    I would be more than happy to purchase more animals from him. Thanks Dreadz!!

5. Tmobo

Tmobo Arachnopeon

Had my second run-in with Denroy and again was great. Awesome communication and packing to boot a please to do business with. Thank you Denroy

6. AviculariaRob

AviculariaRob Arachnopeon

Just completed a trade with Denroy. I did not hesitate to trade with him since we both have dealt with the same people in the past. I agreed to ship first and as soon as president's day passed he shipped my package. Received some p.reduncus and l.difficilis slings, they all arrived in great condition!

He even included a freebie L.Difficilis on top of the Original trade! Great guy to deal with, looking forward to dealing with you in the future Dreadz :)

100% POSITIVE!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  7. queenofhandbag

queenofhandbag Arachnopeon

MD
    Positive! Got some C. Darlingi, they were shipped well! Very happy with my order!!!

Calvin

8. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive! I received my package today, Denroy did extremely well on packaging the spider. He told me he would ship yesterday for today which I was pleased. I would do business with him again, thank you Denroy for the B. smithi immature male.

Jose
    Exoskeleton Invertebrates
    hombrearania1@hotmail.com
    801 809 6128

9. PsychedelicTs

PsychedelicTs Arachnosquire

POSITIVE!!!!!!

I just received 2 T. gigas and 1 P. reduncus slings from Dreadz. I am very pleased! Packing was great and he included a 72 hour heat pack since we did priority. He replied to any of my questions quickly and shipped on the exact day he said he would. I can't wait to do more business with this man in the future. Thanks bro!

10. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

Another great transaction with Denroy. He shipped on the day he said he would i received it early this morning, spider is active and he looks well taking care of. Great job! Thanks Denroy it is always a pleasure doing business with you!

Jose
    Exoskeleton Invertebrates
    hombrearania1@hotmail.com

11. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just received a mature male on loan from Denroy. Excellent packing, communication, and specimen. Hope to make this a successful loan. Thanks again. John

12. denzo

denzo Arachnopeon

Just completed a deal with dreadz, an the deal went smoothly, shiped fast, packaged well, and communicated excellent. everything went so well that we even have a nother transaction going as well. A+ in my book

13. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire

Had a very pleasant transaction with Dreadz! Would definitely obtain from him again!

14. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    Just recieved a package from Dreadz. Everything arrived in super condition. Even a few freebies! Thanks a ton! Will do business again.

15. Hey there i got to tell u about this guy! I orderd a few slings off of him early this week and they came today in perfict health all are quite lively! I would buy from Dreadz again in a heart beat!

A+ shipping, communication, and packing! What more can u ask for!

16. I received my order from Denroy today. The slings were active and lively upon rehousing. He even threw in a freebie. Packing and communication was superb! I plan on doing business with him again. Completely positive transaction!

17. Luminary

Luminary Arachnopeon

Received some LP slings from Denroy. They are happy little guys , a couple even lept out & took off running :) All are doing
    great and already feeding. I even got a free baby curly hair!

Thanks Denroy!

18. Fins

Fins Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Just received some A. hentzi slings and a great freebie. All were alive and ready to take off. Well packed, fast turnaround and good communication. Very positive experience.

19. Waxen

Waxen Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

Picked up B. albo, A. henzti, and LP slings off of Denroy for a prices I couldn't pass up. Everything was well packed and slings took off into their new home like a dream. The little guys even started eating shortly after their arrival. Denroy had good communication, A+ packing, and great slings for the price with a freebie. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again when he has something I want.

Thanks again, Denroy.

20. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire

I did another trade with Dreadz and could not be more pleased! the B. smithis are doing great!