1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreadz

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by barabootom, Apr 2, 2009.

1. barabootom

barabootom Arachnolord

Advertisement
    I did a trade with Dreadz. Dreadz is very easy to deal with and communicates well. His packing is great and everything arrived in great condition. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with dreadz again. Thank you Dreadz!!

2. jmiller

jmiller Arachnosquire

Ohio
    Just completed a successful trade with Dreadz for some B. vagan slings. Both shipping and communication were superb. I would not hesitate to deal with Dreadz again,

Thanks again for the good trade.

3. Forgot to post yesterday . . .
    Positive review!!!
    Denroy is very easy to deal with, very patient with me, and got me some nice vagans slings.
    He even sent me an xtra!
    The prices he is selling his slings at is just unbeatable!
    Shipping/packing was outstanding, used the straw method!

If your looking for a vagans sling or 10, go with Dreadz!!!

Thanks Denroy!

Lemme also say that Im not even into these hair-kicking terrestrials, but I couldnt pass up the killer deal, so I got some to raise up!

4. redsaw

redsaw Arachnoknight

Positive!

Just got some B. vagans slings in and every thing was great. The packaging was very well done, the box was foam lined, and the slings were nice and snugly packed. Good communication through out entire process. Fast shipping also.
    Would do business in the future.

5. wburke17

wburke17 Arachnosquire

SoCal
    Positive

Just completed a trade with Denroy, very happy with the deal, great communication. He even shipped first.
    Thanks Denroy hope to do more trades with you in the future..
    Warren

6. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Arachnofriend Old Timer

US
    A+ Positive

This review is way overdue.

I bought some slings from Dreadz in August and they arrived safe & sound and very professionally packed.

I highly recommend Dreadz. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again in the future.

A+++++

7. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

MM P. regalis

Just got my end of a trade from Denray. I got a feisty MM P. regalis that was ready to go once I let him out of his shipping container! Great trade and easy transaction. Thanks!

8. satchellwk

satchellwk Arachnoknight

Positive

I traded Denray some roaches for a few slings, and it all went swimmingly. My slings arrived just fine, they were packed well, and he was very easy to communicate with throughout the process. I would definitely say the transaction was positive, and I would recommend him to others.

9. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

Positive

Prompt shipping, good communication, excellent packing. Would do business with again. Thanks, Jamie

10. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

positive :biggrin:

i did a trade with denroy and im pleased with the transaction. i will do business with him in the future. thank you.

good:
    communication
    packing/shipping
    health

11. BPZookeeper

BPZookeeper Arachnopeon

Denver
    Trade with Dreadz

I completed a trade with Dreadz and it went extremely well. He was wonderful with communication and the slings were packaged well and arrived in wonderful condition. I highly recommend trading with him. Thank you for a wonderful experience

12. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

+POSITIVE+
    Just got my end of the trade, despite the carrier snafu. The package is nicely packed. The animals look healthy. Will definitely do business again. Thanks for the trade.

13. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Positive again!

Completed a trade with him in lighting fast time! Great specimens and excellent packing! A pleasure doing business with Denray.

Thanks!

14. Reddevil95128

Reddevil95128 Arachnopeon

*Positive*
    Just got some slings in from Dreadz, everyone arrived fine and I even got a few extras.

15. Tmobo

Tmobo Arachnopeon

Positive A+

Recieved my end of a trade from Denroy (Dreadz) and it turned out wonderful. Great Packing, Great communication and great slings. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. Great experience and highly recommended. Thanks again Denroy

16. 101% positive!!!

Did a trade with Denroy and despite some DOAs from my end, he was very understanding and never gave me any hard time. We ironed out the issues and everything turned out fine. Denroy is a very trust-worthy hobbyist and his Ts were very healthy and of decent size! i'll definitely do business with him again in the future. Highly recommended hobbyist!

17. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++A+++++
    Just completed another trade with Denroy today. The slings were well packed, all arrived alive and well. I will definitely doing business with him again. Thanks so much.

18. Warblie26

Warblie26 Arachnopeon

Dreadz rocks. I received my order yesterday. Packing was great. Bonus was great. I will definitely do business with him again.

19. cerialkiller

cerialkiller Arachnosquire

Dredz has great communication
    fast shipping and is very reliable
    2thumbs up for Denroy (Dredz )
    i will be dealing with him again and again
    excellent job, keep up the good work...
    Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk 2

20. iMazar

iMazar Arachnosquire

I bought 3 T's from Dreadz, a Lasiodora parahybana,Brachypelma vagans,and a Grammostola pulchripes, i got a really good deal, payed 70$ shipped and they were packaged great, it was insolated with styrofoam sheets and news packed with news paper really well so they would not budge one bit,T's were packed up really well also, they were feisty and ready to get out into their new cages. i Give 5/5 stars for him, i really suggest you guys buy from him if you get the chance :D really nice T's thanks dreadz!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]