1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

drapion

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Aru, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Bothrops

Bothrops Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    NEGATIVE

Darren Drake is a big liar.

I sent him 10 big and expensive Zabius fuscus, and he had to send me some tarantulas in trade. He asked me if I could send first, that I could see his reviews, so, I saw them and I trusted in him.
    I sent him the scorpions, they arrived all alive, and he told me that he would send next monday. Ok, I waited for him about 1 month, then I wrote and asked again for the tarantulas. He apologized and told me that he was very busy. I gave him a second chance, I waited 7/10 more days, wrote him again, and didn't answer anymore.
    I waited a month and half or so and he didn't send NOTHING.

So, in conclusion, he's a liar, I wouldn't trust in him (at least not if you are going to do a trade OVERSEAS).

I'm so indignant, he has stolen me.

2. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Drapion's new reviews can be found here.