1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

drapion

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Aru, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Aru

Aru Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    100% POSITIV
    Drapion has done a great job. All scorpions,he had send me are absolutly healthy and great. Do you want good and healthy scorpions and spiders,ask him.
    He is absolutly recommend for everybody.

Best regards
    Daniel

2. Empi

Empi Arachnobaron Old Timer

I've made a couple deals with him now and everything went great. The scorps he sent me are very healthy. I will do business with him again. :D

3. darrelldlc

darrelldlc Arachnobaron Old Timer

I also have dealt with Drapion, he is a good guy to trade with and will definately trade again with him. He packs well and communication is on time and accurate. I got some really neat scorpions from him, look forward to getting more from him.
    Darrell.

4. AWESOME!!!! We had a deal,and it stretched a bit,but man O' man it only got bigger and better!!! thanks Darrin! I KNOW we will do business again! I want everyone on here to know they can trust him!!! Thanks again bro!!!:worship:

5. telow

telow Arachnobaron Old Timer

:D :D :D very positive:D :D :D

i got a few boxes from darren and everything was in great shape , packing was great, inverts were great, and communication was great every time
    i will be doing alot buying and tradeing with him in the future:D

no need to worry with this guy you will be very happy
    with what you get from darren i promise you that.

thanks again for everything bro i am looking foward to our next deal.

thanks..
    wayne.....

6. cb45

cb45 Arachnopeon

I will do business with Darren again. . He went above and beyond what the deal was . Thanks, you are a asset to the Arachnoboards! Need anything just ask. Chris

7. cb45

cb45 Arachnopeon

Just completed another trade with Darren, Everything was packaged very well, all A OK! If you need healthy scorpions get them from him. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and is quick to help.:clap: Thanks again Darren!

8. RodG

RodG Arachnoknight Old Timer

Got my package of scorpions in from Darren today and they are beautiful!
    Great packing job, with quality animals, what more could you ask for.

9. Dom

Dom Arachnolord Old Timer

Darren is definitely a great person to deal with.
    The box was well packed and I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened it up.:D :D .
    Thanks again Darren!!

10. jojobear

jojobear Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

I preordered some scorps from Darren that were still on mom's back. I was impressed by the great service and attention Darren put into the whole process. I was even more impressed by the contents of the box. All were in perfect condition and I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks again for the great service.

11. Thiscordia

Thiscordia Arachnobaron Old Timer

:worship: POSITIVE AAA+++ :worship:
    This guy rocks i just receive a package from Darren with some sweet healthy scorpions the communication was great not to mention that the packing was outstanding. He hook me up with some freebies and i'm talking about L.q freebies not just any scorpions. I'm as happy as i can get thanks a lot bro :3: .
    Looking forward to do business with you again.

-Raul

12. telow

telow Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

%100 POSITIVE %100
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just finished another trade with darren,
    and it went smoothly as usual %100,
    packing/communication/ & inverts were great,
    you cant go wrong doing a deal with darren,

im looking foward to doing the next dael with you bro,
    thanks again darren,

thanks..
    wayne.....

13. KJE

KJE Arachnoangel Old Timer

Ohio
    Shipping was delayed, but he made everything right in the end! He's a good guy!

Packing was excellent!

14. Drapion (Darren) nerradekard@hotmail.com

POSITIVE
    I purchased 2M/4F and 2 Males C.vittatus, sub adult M/F pair Scorpio maurus, 1M/2F Orthochirus scrobiculosus negebensis and 1M/2F Orthochirus sp. from Drapion.
    After many shipping delays and a few deaths, they arrived today. He made good replacing the 2 lost Scorpio maurus with 2 Scorpio spp., and added 2 more Scorpio spp., 2 more C.vittatus and a sub-adult P.cavimanus to the box. Packaging was great and all arrived in good shape. I'm very satisfied with the conclusion of this transaction.

Kimberly

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  15. Ryan C.

Ryan C. Arachnoprince

Positive

The deal stretched a bit but Darren included two nice freebies for the delays. The box was packed extremely well and all made it alive. Overall I would do business with Darren again.

Cheers,
    Ryan

16. Ryan C.

Ryan C. Arachnoprince

POSITIVE

Just finished another deal with Darren. Great price, great packing, great communication.

Cheers.

17. Giantsfan24

Giantsfan24 Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

Nice guy to work with, packaged well. Animals exactly as described. There was a slight mix up with shipping(not his fault) but he was nothing but profession all the way. Would do business with again.

18. siderdude

siderdude Arachnopeon

Positive

Great to deal with, shipping delayed a bit but he made it right in the end, packaging was great and the scorps are healthy and look great.
    Thanks a bunch.

19. brandontmyers

brandontmyers Arachnoangel Old Timer

Darren is a great guy.. He really hooked me up. Got some 2nd Instar B. Jacksoni from and he gave me an amazing deal on them. I can't wait to do business with him again. Great packaging, shipping, and communication. No one better IMO....

20. EAD063

EAD063 Arachnoprince

USA
    :clap: Darren was great to do a deal with, great packing and excellect quality scorpions. A little too fiesty as one hit the floor and took off on me, but he's back in the container and doing great as well as the other 3 I recieved. I look foward to future deals with him.