Draiman's photos

becks0303

Arachnopeon
nice pics

Hey Draiman great pics!

Im a fellow Singaporean, also interested in T's, but only have P.inermis. Was wondering how to get the other local species like brown C validus , and the Lampropelma violaceopes.

My p. inermis is really quick and jittery, retreating to the burrows very quickly.

David

nhaverland413

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You have the most awesome gear and an incredibly enviable collection! Your C. shioedtei vid made my day! (my very favorite species)

Keep 'em coming!

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome pics and videos. I especially like the L.V. on your wrist... How big is she now? Mine is 7.5 inches and I'm curious if anyone has one over 9 inches.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow! What lens did you use to get that shot?
Lol, as usual - my 18-55mm kit lens and a Hoya macro filter.

A few new pictures:

Poecilotheria regalis

Stromatopelma calceatum

Cyriopagopus schioedtei - a big, big girl

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Superb!

I wonder though, is that P. Regalis a male or a female?

Looks to be much bigger than mine is, but mine seems to already have more color.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Superb!

I wonder though, is that P. Regalis a male or a female?

Looks to be much bigger than mine is, but mine seems to already have more color.
I have no idea lol, it's only about 2". Here's something you won't believe - it's already 2 years old! I got it together with a bunch of its siblings as tiny second instars in March 2009 and while I've sold some of the rest and even got a mature male from those, this little one has hardly grown. They were all kept in the same conditions too.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have no idea lol, it's only about 2". Here's something you won't believe - it's already 2 years old! I got it together with a bunch of its siblings as tiny second instars in March 2009 and while I've sold some of the rest and even got a mature male from those, this little one has hardly grown. They were all kept in the same conditions too.
WOW it doesn't look 2" in your picture.:p

LOL interesting, it's a runt.;P

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice pics as always Gavin. I might have to get me one of those macro filters!!! :}

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cheers for the comments everyone. Here's a better version of the same picture after a few adjustments: