1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr. Pies Tarantula keepers record

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by BGBYTOY, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Dr Pies

Dr Pies Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    I'll fix that problem the next time I update the program.
    Any other suggestions are welcome also.
    Thanks.

2. P. Novak

P. Novak ArachnoGod Old Timer

Let us pick what each column represents. :D

3. Dr Pies

Hi,

The new version is finished, didn't have time to do that much to it as I only had today to take a look at it again. But, most of the niggles have been ironed out and it's much more stable/useful. Remember to save your old tarantula.xml file in the JCS program files directory before you install, just in case anything goes wrong.

The direct link is: http://johnmcp.adsl24.co.uk/download/TTKR/TTKRv2.2-setup.msi

Or you can browse to the download section at www.jcsoftware.co.nr

Thanks,
    John.

4. Nitibus

Nitibus Arachnodemon

I just downloaded the file and tried to install. My computer said I already have that version installed. Did I do something wrong ?

5. Awesome man. It might have to try this out, and I am still flattered you used one of my pictures for the program opening.

6. fartkowski

fartkowski Arachnoemperor

I just downloaded and installed it.
    Overall this program is awsome, it has all the catagory's I need.
    I had one question tho.
    When you input multiple molts, the dates come up right next to eachother, no space between them. I was wondering if there was a way to fix that?

I love the fact that you can put pictures with the t's,

chris

7. fartkowski

Oh yeh I forgot to ask.
    What is the serial number section for?

8. ronin

ronin Arachnosquire

Nitibus - you have to uninstall/remove the old version first. Like John said, it's a good idea to save the XML doc somewhere else (outside of the tarantula record folder in case something goes wrong).

fartkowski - my molt dates have a bit of separation. Not sure why yours came out like that. Also, the serial numbers are there as another tool to uniquely identify your Ts.

John - I've been using the old version & I like the slightly cleaner look to the new one.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2007
  9. Dr Pies

Like ronin already mentioned you have to remove the old one first. I added an uninstaller this time to save the trip add/remove programs.

The picture looks really good! Thanks for letting me use it. :)

Threre is one space separating the dates and it seems to look ok, but any further complaints it'll be fixed next time. ;)

Glad you like it and thanks for using it. Let me know if any problems arise.

John.

10. fartkowski

Threre is one space separating the dates and it seems to look ok, but any further complaints it'll be fixed next time. ;)

Your right, now that I inputed more than 2 dates I can see the space.
    This is really an awsome program. I've been looking for something like this for a while.
    Thanks again

chris

11. Is there anyone who can send me Dr Pies application or is it still downloadable somewhere?
    I tried all the links mentioned but they're all dead.