Double checking how long to wait

Nosiris

Arachnosquire
Lps are great, good feeding response, faster growth rate, not bad looking when they are freshly molted, but I've found that both of mine essentially spend 100% of their time underground. But they are roughly 3" juveniles. Get an acanthoscuria geniculata or bronchlehursti. They've got a ton of personality and energy and have debatable the best feeding response in the hobby.
This would be unusual behaviour for an Lp. Most will be the most visible T you will ever keep, sitting out in the open or strolling about. This coupled with their robustness, good feeding response and comparatively relaxed attitude make them excellent beginner Ts. Just watch out for them hairs.

Veribug

Arachnosquire
Hey guys! Sorry to revive a slightly older thread but have great news!
They just emerged this evening at 1am and they've molted!
It's good to see their cute little (but slightly bigger now) face again.
Not sure when they molted but I could have sworn I saw them stretching in their burrow earlier this evening through the peep hole - however the fangs look pretty dark.
Regardless I will be waiting a few more days to feed them. Would never have guessed they were in pre molt but yeah. Really happy!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Hey guys! Sorry to revive a slightly older thread but have great news!
They just emerged this evening at 1am and they've molted!
It's good to see their cute little (but slightly bigger now) face again.
Not sure when they molted but I could have sworn I saw them stretching in their burrow earlier this evening through the peep hole - however the fangs look pretty dark.
Regardless I will be waiting a few more days to feed them. Would never have guessed they were in pre molt but yeah. Really happy!
It's your thread revive all you want!

Congratulations on the T's molting. It's always exciting when the roll out in their new clothes. I've seen a few go through the molt process and it never gets old. :)