Doing T’s homework before shopping

theDHill

Arachnopeon
If you're looking for the best possible Ts in my personal opinion, check out Euathlus sp. Red (aka. Homoeomma sp. fire) and or Euathlus sp. condorito

They have a VERY docile and inquisitive personality and I have never heard of any bite reports for either species. They both are very low maintenance and are very hardy. They don't get to gargantuan sizes (between 3-6" depending on species), but what they lack in size, they make up for with their personality. It is often said that have a genuinely "friendly" demeanor. They are a little more on the pricey side if you can find them, but if you can find them, you will fall in love with them.

Also, if you're looking for beauty and not so much handle-ability, check out Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (aka. GBB) and Dolichothele diamantinensis ... Both are very fast and very flighty, but both are some of the most beautiful Ts out there in my opinion and they are not terribly expensive. The GBBs are more of a good showy specimen and will sit out in the open, the D. diamantinensis will be a bit more reserved and tend to hide in webbing.

Good luck with whatever you choose, but definitely at least look at the Euathlus species, they will not let you down!!!

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I'm very biased but I adore A. chalcodes. They're almost always readily available, several dealers have 3"+ specimens available. They're generally pretty docile and their husbandry is exceedingly easy. But on the other hand you couldn't go wrong with any of the species on your list.