Does any still keep Trapdoor Spiders

Terrena Laxamentum

Arachnoknight
Now what I'm really looking for now, other than other Liphistius Sp., is Cyclocosmia ricketti and a silver species of trapdoor from Africa. Other interesting looking species will interest me too.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Terrible quality due to them being screen shots from the video I recorded yesterday. But you can still make out my Liphistius cf ornatus.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This is the Malagasy Giant Trap and the Ravine. I'll try to get a pic of my Ummidia Sp. though my Liphistius are impossible to picture.
I'm going to lower the quality on my proper camera and set it to continuous shoot mode on the next feeding and see if I manage to get any half decent pics.

Venom100

Arachnosquire
Now what I'm really looking for now, other than other Liphistius Sp., is Cyclocosmia ricketti and a silver species of trapdoor from Africa. Other interesting looking species will interest me too.
I know a few people with Cyclocosmia sp. I’m also looking for silver trapdoor species.

basin79

ArachnoGod
So jealous!
Came as a tiny sling living in a sling pot. Was in that for quite a while eating hatchling crickets. After the last recent moult he/she has coloured up. Although the sun sorts of washes the colours out on that last video. The previous vid you can see the colours better.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I almost did it. Nearly got a good pic of my Liphistius cf ornatus hurtling out of her trapdoor.